The day after super cropping

High,
I thought I was doing harm to my girls but I have a hight restriction and they were already above it. So some one told me how to super crop and I did so. Before and after pics. I did snap a few branches( may be saveable) but overall not bad for a beginner. Thanks for all the “teachings”. I must say it worked but new growth already over night. Can I do it again?
Thanks again for all your help I am not sure if I can mention names…
Ger

Ger

3 Likes

I’m just glad it worked out for you. No worries man.
Yes you can do it as often as you need to.

@Myfriendis410 @CoyoteCody @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @MrPeat @Bulldognuts

3 Likes

I love that jungle. Nice work…:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Looks like you did a good job. You also have a excellent crop there.

1 Like

You can also bend the whole plant over and tie it down.

1 Like

Thanks all. It took a lot of me to continue after I broke two in a row but I did go forward…
I don’t think I have enough room to bend whole plant I am not sure I could do that anyway. I would not want it to break like a couple branches did. I feel so bad. But I will keep you in mind if the need arises thanks again
Ger

The trick is to pinch the stem with fingers, crushing the fibers and making it more pliable. It will cause a small bend and you move down the stem an inch or so and do the same pinching/rolling action. That’s much more desirable than a hard pinch off.

1 Like

Damn, that’s thick, gonna be a lot of bud.

1 Like

I did check on them again and they are doing real good. Lots of tops coming through the canopy. Also lots of ladybugs! Baby ones too they gotta be hatching somewhere near me.
I love growing marijuana so relaxing with great benefits
Ger

Ok I will remember that. Thank you
Ger

Means there’s lots of bugs to eat. You may want to do a close look to make sure aphids or mites or thrips haven’t invaded.

1 Like

I couldn’t find a thing. I did see some tiny white ones earlier but none today. Where and what to look for?
Ger

I looked all over the plants. Did not find any sign of bugs. Seen a couple ladybugs, couple dragon flys, and a few bees. Nothing else.

1 Like

Are you using any magnification when you look? I only have one eye and can’t see that well. The magnification helps me to see, especially on the bottom/under the leaves. You probably already know that with a crop like that. Nice work!

No magnifying glass but I will use one tomorrow. I am InThe garden a lot every day it is just a great way to relax for me anyway.
Thanks
Ger

No problem man!