The Couch Files:Indica grows by the AlienBrew

@NCgrower I ask because that’s how I learn, n I was always told that there ain’t no such thing as a stupid question. I love hearing how other growers get it done, n how they approach problems, n solve them.

Ur garden looks killer my friend, if it’s ur first run even more so. I myself don’t grow autos, n can safely say I never will. But my brother does, so I’m informed on growing autos. N have a working knowledge on how to grow them. I choose not to.

My preferred strain is photo Indica’s, for medical reasons their therapeutic properties r best suited for my quality of life issues. N I been growing long time, long, long, time. Ur trich pics, r just that trichs, if ur going by trich coloration to determine when she’s done, concentrate on the ends of ur buds, they tell the true story. Looking at what ur posting up, they appear to still b baking imo. Shooting up white pistols, they r. Great grow room, stellar job! Ur correct about being a couple few weeks behind my BC.
Have a look see at a BW that had to exit the flower room earlier than planned, because of the dreaded nanner, nanner, boo,boo’s…frking fems,there seems to b a pattern, the last GFOG had to make an early exit also.

These r actually the main beams from the BW, n some bottom bud pics.

5 Likes

So my last Black Widow went into the bud room a couple days early. I’m still short n the bud room a couple plants because of some early departures. It sucks because I gots the plants ready, taking up space n veg. It’s times like this that I find it difficult to remain patient. It is what it is though, n time is the answer to my problem, so b it. I’ll wait.
Peace :v:

5 Likes

A look at the solos holding the strains for future grows

Alien Gorilla Glue

Blue Cheese

Man n Jack

N of course GFOG

6 Likes

Looking good as usual AB!!!

3 Likes

Ty very much @Fieldofdreams, I do what I can to keep up appearances lol :joy:.
Ditto with ur mj world, I still lurk about n the shadows n ur tents b looking :eyes: top shelf my friend. :+1: Keep on keeping on….

3 Likes

So spent several unproductive days at the lake, n all I gots to show for it is a couple pics. There ain’t a lot that will keep me off the water if a trip is planned. Wind tops the list, I can’t justify it to the wife, when she’s been there n seen me fall overboard before. N while the temps were good, the wind wasn’t. We’re talking 12mph, to 15mph, sustained with gusts upwards of 35mph. SUCKED it did big time, but like I said I gots some pics nothing special just a s/s, front n back yard…

That’s about the closest to sunshine we seen the whole time…

Front yard…

Back yard…
Wow right, so it ain’t all bad news, the Blue Cheese is coming along nicely, take a look

Ohhh, she’s a looker fer sure, n I’m hoping she smokes as good as she’s looking. Time will tell, n I’m thinking, it’s gunna tell one hell of a story.
Peace :peace_symbol: :v::fire:

7 Likes

You got a fish finder? Been slow for me too but I managed a few crappie these past few weeks. Right when they get on a pattern the weather changes.

3 Likes

Yeah I got live scope, I’m fairly certain I could have caught fish. I was positive I wasn’t going out n 15 to 20mph winds, at that point it’s work n I gave that up many moons ago. Many, many, moons ago.
I’m a cheater also a couple close friends r fishing guides. N I’ll tend to wait for the word, before I gear up for some serious time on the water. Stay lit :fire:
N I’m always open for fishing pics… Peace :v:

3 Likes

@AlienBrew that wind definitely takes some fun out on a small boat!! Here’s my most recent fishing pics. Not a fish in em :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Whoops

6 Likes

While the fish aren’t visible n ur pics, they’re there, boat loads of them. I must admit @SandyC ur views trump mine by far lol. N I just gots to say ur slice of heaven is beautiful, what a joy it must b, except the gator, how’d that guy photo bomb his way into a pic?? Just by showing up huh…making his presence known.
I’m fortunate to b on the pelicans migration route, n see them at Bull Shoals every year, lots, n lots, of them. Not so much with the gators, r bottle nose dolphins lol, they seem content where there at. :laughing: :laughing:
Thanks for taking the time to share, I truly appreciate it…Peace :v:

2 Likes

@AlienBrew What a gorgeous looking lake. Never been. If you find yourself wanting an 800 mile trip, I’ll bbq you some fresh oysters. Rock the Dock :v:

1 Like

Today was cleaning day for the bud room, so I took some random pics I thought I’d share…

These girls still got a ways to go, let’s see something a little further along…

So basically what ur looking at is 2 different strains, GFOG, n BW. The Black Widow is further along.
N there’s 2 GFOG’s that I been cloning since they first dropped at ILGM. No mother, I’m cloning the clones, I think I’m at 5 r 6 clones now, but I’m definitely not certain without going back to look. N after the 2 n solos r transplanted, I’m going to drop 1 so I can add another strain. I’ll still run the GFOG out to see how it plays out.
Peace…

6 Likes

Transplanted some solos…

Mac n Jack, Blue Cheese, White Widow, n Alien Gorilla Glue. N of course there’s 2 GF’s. Still got plenty of time for these girls. I gots plans. Plans that a few of the girls ain’t gunna like.

5 Likes

It’s that time of year, my don’t show my fkn face buddy sent me this…

A beautiful 40”striper. That’s all it took, I’m heading South tomorrow to the lake house. I’m already late as it stands, n can’t wait for some star gazing, while I go on to hunt up some stripers… a couple few pics, of the last of my Black Widow run…

My caretaker is stepping up to care for the girls n my absence, I got no qualms turning the operation over to her, she’s more than capable. Pics on the other hand not so much, if she sends pics I’ll post’em. Meanwhile a couple more pics of… GFOG progressing ahead of schedule, surprise, surprise.

N the other GFOG about 2 weeks behind the first.

That’s all I got, things have been on cruise control for awhile now, I hope it stays that way, at least till I return. N I’m not sure when that’s going to happen yet. I got a week scheduled for Beaver Lake on April 20. Probably after that trip I guess??? Everyone stay lit :fire: n Peace :v:

7 Likes

Tried germinated a couple 2 strains before I left for fishing.
These were older seeds I’ve had for awhile, n didn’t expect much, truth b told. They were Yeti Wedding, n Hawaiian Snow, both of the Yeti’s germinated, none of the HS did O fer 5. Have a look at the weee little Yeti’s

It’s up to my caretaker to look after them, she’s up for it. Peace :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Lookit those lil Yetis :star_struck:

1 Like

This is aways so hard for me. What’s a good realistic time frame for harvesting plant in above pics? Random seed, photo, 19 weeks old. @Fieldofdreams @AlienBrew @GreggT @Bluntsmoke @Docnraq

5 Likes

I see brown pistols starting to recede. If it were mine, I would do water only and chop by next weekend.

5 Likes

Agree with @GreggT Id do a hard flush and feed only water for the next week.

4 Likes