The Couch Files:Indica grows by the AlienBrew

Thank you @sandune I will pick them up on my next order! :sunglasses:

Every seed holds its own future n the confines of itself. No 2 r alike n they’ll do their own thing, with n the confines of the provided environment. Inside r outside, makes no difference, the genetic makeup is going to determine ur outcome. Like every grower, sometimes I get it right, sometimes not so much. Keep on keeping on, n Ty for the input. :peace_symbol: @beachglass ……oh, ahhh on a different note, the wallet n Bull Shoals n Norfork lakes have been labeled as unhealthy to consume. Elevated levels of Mercury……oohhhh no, gd no wonder why I always know the air temperature. So sad, but I’ll still catch n release.

3 Likes

So going through some older pics I ran across some that readily show colors, n were quite healthy when I harvested these beauties. have a look see,

A controlled environment, properly ph’d nutes n H2o, along with the best lighting u can afford. That makes the bean’s the X factor when growing indoors, r outdoors If ur beans don’t contain the genetics, ain’t nothin gunna make a difference.
I must say, I’ve been fortunate n that I can produce, not only potent, but beautiful ladies as well. I take pride n knowing the Indica dominate seeds I choose to grow, r a perfect fit for the environment I provide…Peace everyone…
@Pinboy I’m going to tie, n stake, the BC, like I now stake the GFs. She’s about 4ft tall at the moment, n might add another 6 to 8 inches?? But I doubt it. Ty for stopping by PB, ur input is much appreciated.

6 Likes

Awesome lookin buds there AB!

2 Likes

@sandune, Ty for the input, Purple Punch is on the way, but I held off on the Afghan, for now. My friend if I could achieve, 1/2 r even a 1/4 percent, of what ur friends r benefiting from. U have no idea how great full, something like that would mean to me. Forever indebted I would b…

1 Like

Ditto my friend!

2 Likes

Flipping thru my pics I noticed how many had color. Haven’t given it much thought till I saw how many there were. So here’s some ILGM Indica’s I’ve grown n the not so distant past. I gotta say, I love it when everything comes together n the ladies show appreciation by wearing their Sunday best.

A couple purps

These r just a few examples of the correct environment, hooking up with some good genetics, to create some awesome buds fo sure…just a few more

9 Likes

Some nice looking buds you got there brother :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Jaysittinback thanks for the very informative article on the effects of LEDs Blue & Far-Red Lights, on three different flowering plants.
My only questions would b the data concerning the Blue n far Blue nm spectrums, along with the Red- Far Red nm Specs. There is no industry standard to quantify where the Blue nm spec, along with the Red-Far Red, nm specs, actually begin, r stop. These numbers can and r being exploited by lighting manufactures, to meet the lighting nm specs they use n advertising. One must also consider that this article is almost 4 yrs. old, n standards have changed. Not only n the light quantity (the intensity r brightness of light), with the most common quantity measurement is PPFD, (photosynthetic photon flux density) which is the total number of photons from 400nm to 700nm. This waveband is considered most useful for photosynthesis. N can b manipulated using differing diffuser’s to measure PPFD.

For example, depending on the manufacturer, the Blue-Deep Blue spectrum may begin at 270nm. While for a diff. company it may start at 300nm. Same for Red-Far Red, specs, for some it may begin at 700nm, while others take these numbers up to 800nm, n beyond.

Ty @spankyjr1, n any other who took the time to comment, I go through great pains to keep them buds photo ready, n I really appreciate when someone, well actually anyone… compliments the fruits of my labor. It means a lot coming from peers… :v: out.

6 Likes

I gots boo coo pics of the ladies primped to go out on the town…

Let me see if I can pull up a couple few shots of some with other colors…

See what I did there, green buds, light green, dark green, n a couple shades n between. got to give the OGs the props they deserve. Hope u like as much as I did, getting them to this stage of their lives. :v:
To clarify what ur looking at, 1st is a NL, followed by a couple few Super Skunk, n bringing up the rear is a large White Widow. All r photo fems. I don’t mess with autos, low riders, fast growers, n such. :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Love the beautiful fall colors :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So I’m a few plants short n my bud room, because of the GF’s early delivery. Got a few new strains to introduce to the other girls. First up would b

Roze Zkittles & Lilac Diesel from the Ethos house, it’s a reg photo, so if I don’t catch it pissing balls n the corner. She’ll stick around for a bit, through the magic of cloning. Still deciding on a back-up plan n have several options. When it comes time I’ll worry about it then.
Here’s some options I got to work with……

A W Widow fem,

A GSCE fem

N a Las Vegas Lemon OG a reg. photo
As for clones I got options, but I’m gunna see what develops

A Blue Cheese f n

Alien Gorilla Glue f

N a Mac n Jack depending on sex
Decisions, decisions, decisions……I’ll put it off till I’m stoned to the bone :bone:, then decide. I make most of my important growing decisions this way. N u know it always seems to work out. Of course I’m n a an altered state well medicated, so there’s no second guessing myself. :peace_symbol::heart_decoration::musical_note:

6 Likes

You stay busy my friend!!

2 Likes

When I’m home it’s what I do, n when I do, like most people, I do the best I can………N I try to keep busy

I noticed u been quite a busy body ur self, thanks for stopping by, ur welcome anytime.

1 Like

Looking good AB! I’ve been stalking your post for minute now lol! I started with autos in September of last year. On my second run for my perpetual garden! They freaking Hermed!!! And of course being the newbie grower I was I didn’t catch it and both of the crops went to seed! I then started some feminized GSC from ilgm. They are going good…… but here we are now, I’m popping beans for next run and there regs! I believe Monsanto is going to corner the cannabis market with gmo weed seeds. That need to be bought every year from them. Big agriculture sucks! STOCKPILE REGULAR SEEDS! As you may be the last generation of growers to have access to un-tampered with genetics! Now who’s the crazy one :metal:t4:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with autos but then you said this

If you don’t think autos are gmo I don’t know what to say.

1 Like

Auto’s definitely fit the bill of having to purchase them every year. Kind of how they did soybean production?

1 Like

I have a couple ethos mandarin cookies in my veg tent that are regular photos. I’ve been vegging them for 6/7 weeks so I hope when I flip them they don’t shit out balls as you said haha. Love ethos genetics: just harvested some end game. What a frosty plant. Hopefully our girls will be girls hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Looking great!

2 Likes

Do you keep mothers?

2 Likes