The Couch Files:Indica grows by the AlienBrew

Saaweeet, no problem everyone is welcome.

Looks like u took over one of my old spots @beachglass.lol Had a hella time finding that spot. I guess since ur there, n u probably already raised the standard of living, just by being there lmao :joy:.
Welcome to the show, so glad u could attend….:peace_symbol: out……

1 Like

Lol, no apology and for the love of god don’t feel bad! That’s what this community is for, those that can help do so freely when they can. With the help I’ve received here I’ve managed to claw my way through a few grows…now it’s more or less automatic…untill it’s not… :laughing:

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams u gots to b directly behind me, cause when I look over my shoulders, I see nothing, nothing at all. Thanks for tagging along, u n ur’s r more than welcome here. Just remember, I am incompetent with electronics, I’m taking baby steps hoping to get my act together.
But I have been doing this a very long time. Growing Indica’s that is, if I can remember 1/2 of what I was taught, hopefully I can pass it on n help others, we’ll see. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So some background on myself, n how I grow. To make things simple, we’ll work with say a total 12 weeks of flowering time, after the 12 weeks they’re done n ready for curing.
So with these parameters, I’d put n a plant, once a week for 12 weeks. Then every week thereafter when I add a new plant, there’s a plant that’s done ready to exit.

So that’s the simple version, not something I’d do here n my home state, it’s illegal. Legally I’m allowed 6, seedlings n clones combined, 6 vegetive up to 18”, n 6 n flower. So 18 total n that’s fine with me, I’ll just put a plant n every 2 weeks. Follow the above example, adjusted for every 2 weeks. Easy enough right
So no jail time, because I’m only dealing with a plant at a time. N this time of year, it’s killer because n the basement it’s naturally cooler, n the RH is also lower.
So it can easily take 2 weeks r more to dry.
Bottom line I’m growing 365, 24-7, I feel like I’m living the dream.

7 Likes

I’m growing gods gift. From what I can tell it’s the same thing as purple punch lineage wise. Og kush X Gdp. Or is there a difference?

1 Like

That’s a lot of work! Admittedly I don’t know all the rules to be legal here but it’s basically 5 plants over 12”, then your allowed a few under…I usually run 4 start to mid flower then start the next round. I’d love to legally have around 8 plants,4 veg and 4 flower at all times

3 Likes

This is now our Mission!!

4 Likes

I’ll tag along if you don’t mind looks like it’s going to be a good journal :v:

2 Likes

ILGM’s Runtz will do the trick!

3 Likes

Thanks brother I’ll give it a try next time ordering seeds from here.
I just looked up your journal I’ll take a look if you don’t mind
I just looked at your journal it’s closed do you have another one if so tag me over please

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let some calmer minds slow things down, here…… let’s think of…ahh idk

the cool afternoon air currents descending on the bare winter trees…huh… how’s that?? R, u do know the red skies at night saying ???

Ok… no trouble here, just an old man, trying to learn some new trichs….

Ok, We’re good right……I’ll walK the sTraiGHt line, alll’s well, no trouble, big bubbles……noo troubles

6 Likes

It’s good for my brain Pb, n it’s something I love to do. U know if u love what ur doing, u never work a day n ur life. N if I had a choice I’d put up a couple, few more lights n run per the example. Pulling a plant a week, but I don’t want to break no laws. Nope. Not Me…:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

All r welcome here

2 Likes

Me neither! But our limits are stupid, 4 plants per household. In Vancouver area, even when it was illegal, cops would never bust grow-ops unless they were gang controlled or huge, and even then the penalties were minimal. Open selling out of stores under the guise of “medical” where they handed out cards like they were business cards! So I sssttrreeeeettttch the law a little! I will only ever put 4 outdoors again, but what they can’t see, doesn’t count!

7 Likes

So besides the Blue Cheese, n the 2 GFs, I got growin on n the bud room I got a BW

imo BW doesn’t require as much H2O as the other Indica’s living with her. Ditto for lighting, some adjustments were required, to keep this one happy.
Next would b another BW, she’s short on time, n my caretaker mentioned something about removing a plant. So she might b gone???

Here’s the Blue Cheese;

A GF that replaced the one I got drying at the moment;

This would round out my 6, but someone always comes to the party early, the GFs. With the BW getting closer to 13, than 12 weeks into flower. I’m gunna b filling 3 spots, a couple weeks apart here.
Looking forward to that should b fun. I got a couple choices at least.

5 Likes

Let’s see if I remember correctly my Dad was a navy gunner for 6 years he passed about 5 yrs ago
Red sky at night sailors delight red sky in the morning sailors take warning

4 Likes

it is the red sky in the morning you have to worry about.
Red sky at night sailors delight
Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Beautiful scene.
Had some warmer weather and most of the snow melted.

The beavers have been busy

6 Likes

Here n my home state, they just passed recreational use. The same way they passed medical, the lottery system. It was a fiasco, that resulted n many a lawsuit, n a prolonged amount of time for outrageously priced product to reach the dispensary shelves. Even worse they issued (sold) cultivation permits, with no way of obtaining clones r seeds. So when the excrement hit the fan, n it did, the law suits tripled, it seems those watching over the fair distribution of permits, weren’t fair at all. Who’d of thought. Anyway, after much contemplation about how to obtain beans, r clones, I turned to the bible n immaculate conception. Yep that’s right, I put some cash n an envelope mail it to some unknown entity, n miraculously seeds come back to my mailbox. It truly is a miracle…n who doesn’t streeeccchhh the law on occasion. Like every day n ur car…ehhhh…

4 Likes

Winner, winner, my friend, those pics r excellent. I can easily picture myself sitting n a boat, pounding the banks. I’d trap the beaver.

3 Likes