The Coir Explorers

Thanks for reminder. Gotta remove it.

2 Likes

Hey @peachfuzz. I miss the days when I would bug the shit out of you with endless questions. You are always a patient instructor.

5 Likes

Still here my friend if you feel the need to bug the $hit outta me…:grin::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Had one plant go bad during the night. Woke up to all the fan leaves dry, slumped over and limp. I had just moved into new area with different light. It had 5 main tops, so instead of watching her die I made 5 mc clones from her main tops, and another 15 smaller clones.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Last pic is of mc clones of gg4 + pineapple chunk cross. They had no veg, straight 12/12 start to finish. I had 8, one left now. Just took the last three of them. They are tiny, all bud, I’ll only get a couple ounces total. I did pick thru when I cut em and found 8 seeds.

3 Likes

I am down to only 5 plants for both grow areas. Put up the second layer of netting over one and began the supercrop to both areas today. I have never seen it this bare.

6 Likes

They look great bryan

1 Like

I seen these SCROG screen full with one plant.

I could filled the screen if I would.of went with photos and not autos.

The longer veg time is needed.

Look how fonkey i have them.spread around.in the SCROG.

4 Likes

I am really liking the grow setup you have.

1 Like

@bryan,

I am not totally sure that was directed to me, but if so, thank you so much. I tell you the truth, me being new, I have just stumbled through this thing.

What it has become has just been a collection of OH CRAP… U need this… LOL

well maybe not that bad .but you get the Idea.!

3 Likes

Collection of Crap. What a perfect name for all the $heet we end up with in a box today. Old lights, 6 air pumps, 50 air stones, tubing, 3 27 gal tubs, and we ain’t admitting how many netpots. My grows end up different each time.

4 Likes

LOL… .

so funny… Hey I could show you a photo of a ton of stuff I have purchased … . LOL

5 buckets for DWC. .airstones… cloth pots… the list keeps going…

I am so far in the hole on this grow. If I have it figured correctly, it will take me 3 grows to break even. ha…

1 Like

I am trying new way (for me) and the plants like it. Coco is pure hydroponic growing without any need for all the stuff in the boxes. Water temps too high? There is no reservoir. Does my air pump give enough O2? No air pump. And what about nutes… I quit measuring them. I now use 9-10 additives and a npk boost. Just adding tiny amounts of each and bumping up ppm with a handful of high npk. I regularly see people talking about npk at 3-1-1 or similar numbers. My veg nute is 30-10-10, or ten times more concentrated.

3 Likes

Very Interesting take Bryan… How long have you been growing?

1 Like

2 1/2 years. This grow, I add tiny amounts of everything each watering so there is small chance of deficiency. The plants are in 1 gallon plastic pots sitting in a tub. I pour the mix directly into the tub and let them absorb from bottom of pot.

3 Likes

Is this during the whole grow?

Well, Only into it for 2 months so far, but the growth is the best I have had. And in the Grow More brand nutes,I have finally found what I was looking for. Not only is it ten times more concentrated, the price is Unbeatable

1 Like

I will have to check out. Where did you pick it up at? on line?