The Coir Explorers

my 1 gallon coir plants are growing thru the net. I have been feeding every other day. Yesterday I gave straight ph’d water, let soak overnight and then sucked the tubs dry this morning. I had moved four of them into the 12/12 area, 2 were males, so far 6 of 18. The new puppy is settling in, lol

8 Likes

Everything is looking great!

2 Likes

I predict a heavy harvest!

2 Likes

Everything going too smooth for my liking. Definitely not used to this and hope I don’t jinx it. @TDubWilly whatcha growing over on north side?

2 Likes

Not much waiting to harvest my one plant at the end of may. I have two tents but only one is up and going right now. After this harvest in may im gonna do a coco run with autopots with one big plant in each tent

9 Likes

That plant looks fnhuge. So far my roots have stayed inside the gallon pots. Using epsom this grow cuz I want the sulfur with mg. Haven’t added Ca yet, but bought a supplement “ Cactus Juice “ . I am really liking the GrowMore brand products

3 Likes

straight water 3 days ago left me with this. Restart nutes with every feeding, roots still inside 1 gallon pots

4 Likes

Switched the qb area tonight to 12/12, still expecting a couple more males to show up. Been 40 days they broke ground.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to see this grower in flower.

1 Like

You need to clean your room :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

my 12 plants in 1 gallon pots. Oops my bad. Third is male, same strain

9 Likes

Thinking I may have messed up. I topped all the plants Very early on, long before I realized how dominant the ilgm blueberry auto genes were. Then males started arriving under 18/6. These are all my own strain crosses from seed from last harvest. First time with private strain. Wild Thai, blueberry auto,pineapple chunk, and gg4

4 Likes

They’ll buff out

2 Likes

I still have 8 monster cropped clones from gg4.

6 Likes

I could not even see under the net the plants were so thick. So I did some fan leaf removal and cut 24 clones.

4 Likes

@kw_Bat. Item comparing post number 1 to the same pic in post 71; 40 days apart. 3 plants are eating 2 quart daily now

1 Like

I seen that, the growth is just amazing.

Mine are growing 2 inches a day, the last time I seen them. I haven’t seen my plants for 3 days. I hope the are not to close to the light.

2 Likes

Well , the recent light flip is showing results and the nutes changed from veg to flower. I pulled 5 more males, and 4 prior to that. Started with 20 regular seeds, Hoping for a few more males to remove so the girls can finally spread out. The roots are staying inside the gallon pots
L

8 Likes

I am down to 5 plants under my Qb lights and probably 1 more male to go. Looks like one qb 288v2 per each of 4 plants in total of 10 square feet

6 Likes

Plants look great! It does look like you have a different panel blocking one of your boards? If you can, I would adjust that or flip flop so it’s the other light being partially blocked

1 Like