The Coir Explorers

I’m sold on starting my next grow in solo cups.

1 Like

Pulled a second male this morning. Then I found a seedling I planted March 1, it has been in complete darkness for 2 weeks. So is it a weaker pheno for taking too long to come up, or stronger pheno for being able to fight for survival?

2 Likes

Better grow it and see.

2 Likes

I’m thinking stronger, thicker seed hull maybe?

Wait, maybe I misread.

2 Likes

moved a couple of plants into flowering area.

3 Likes

image did some more transplant work, then flipped some to flower and moved them in with the mc clones

10 Likes

You definitely have some good stuff going on there @bryan … It’s probably because you have such a good floppy earred assistant helping you check water levels and moisture content . Nice room !

2 Likes

image image

6 Likes

Killer guard dog.

3 Likes

That dogs got a nose for the good stuff !!

4 Likes

I ended up ditching the plastic 6 pak holder as I thinned the number down to 12 in the qb area. There are 4 tubs with three 1 gallon pots each. The ilgm blueberry auto is showing her side. 18/6 lights since March 5, three males showed up so far, and 4 have pistils. They are 1 month from breaking ground, each topped 5-6 times. So I poured a gallon in each tub and let the plants just absorb whatever they want thru the bottom now, 1 1/2 days later, the 3 plants have used it all and the tubs are dry.

2 Likes

Yesterday I added 3 quart of nutes to each tub with three 1 gallon pots in them. This morning the tubs are dry, so each plant absorbed 1quart in 24 hours. They are still saturated, will repeat doses tomorrow.

6 Likes

Looking good dude!

1 Like

I got a bone to pick witchya DB. Used to only bitch about the blurple color pic. Now we have the QB pee color, with our pics coming out yellow. Oh, the humanity!!

3 Likes

Haha! It’s better than alternatives in my opinion.

Hey @McLovin777 good to see ya around dude

1 Like

6 Likes

I’d take yellow pee over purple poop any day . You are going to have a scrog full of flowers soon . Looking good !

4 Likes

These are 37 days from sprouts. Topped each 5-6 times. 36x 40 inches with four 288 v2’s. 4 tubs with three 1 gallon pots each. To water, I add directly into the tubs and let the pots absorb whatever they want. Probably has more auto genes than I thought when I topped them. So no clones this batch

2 Likes

took the center bud off a monster cropped clone

6 Likes