The Coir Explorers

I’m sold on starting my next grow in solo cups.

1 Like

Pulled a second male this morning. Then I found a seedling I planted March 1, it has been in complete darkness for 2 weeks. So is it a weaker pheno for taking too long to come up, or stronger pheno for being able to fight for survival?

2 Likes

Better grow it and see.

2 Likes

I’m thinking stronger, thicker seed hull maybe?

Wait, maybe I misread.

2 Likes

moved a couple of plants into flowering area.

4 Likes

did some more transplant work, then flipped some to flower and moved them in with the mc clones

11 Likes

You definitely have some good stuff going on there @bryan … It’s probably because you have such a good floppy earred assistant helping you check water levels and moisture content . Nice room !

2 Likes

7 Likes

Killer guard dog.

3 Likes

That dogs got a nose for the good stuff !!

4 Likes

I ended up ditching the plastic 6 pak holder as I thinned the number down to 12 in the qb area. There are 4 tubs with three 1 gallon pots each. The ilgm blueberry auto is showing her side. 18/6 lights since March 5, three males showed up so far, and 4 have pistils. They are 1 month from breaking ground, each topped 5-6 times. So I poured a gallon in each tub and let the plants just absorb whatever they want thru the bottom now, 1 1/2 days later, the 3 plants have used it all and the tubs are dry.

2 Likes

Yesterday I added 3 quart of nutes to each tub with three 1 gallon pots in them. This morning the tubs are dry, so each plant absorbed 1quart in 24 hours. They are still saturated, will repeat doses tomorrow.

7 Likes

Looking good dude!

1 Like

I got a bone to pick witchya DB. Used to only bitch about the blurple color pic. Now we have the QB pee color, with our pics coming out yellow. Oh, the humanity!!

3 Likes

Haha! It’s better than alternatives in my opinion.

Hey @McLovin777 good to see ya around dude

1 Like

7 Likes

I’d take yellow pee over purple poop any day . You are going to have a scrog full of flowers soon . Looking good !

4 Likes

These are 37 days from sprouts. Topped each 5-6 times. 36x 40 inches with four 288 v2’s. 4 tubs with three 1 gallon pots each. To water, I add directly into the tubs and let the pots absorb whatever they want. Probably has more auto genes than I thought when I topped them. So no clones this batch

2 Likes

took the center bud off a monster cropped clone

7 Likes