The Coir Explorers

Dead soldiers.

3 Likes

Help me cap’n, I’m can’t find the other guys after the fan came on. Actually my grow has not gone as well as I hoped since I got sick. Am not as attentive to them, and had a few males now I am left with 6 seed plants and 4 clones for both areas. So what to do? The answer obvious SO obvious. 10 clones and 10 auto seeds. DUH! Need new meds, n my crohns has gone crazy. Just got a box of ice cream sandwich to try to cheat my weight back up. I just take more insulin.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that bro, but sounds like a great corrective action.

@bryan I believe @Cyle1 has chrons too, perhaps you can help each other with what helps relieve symptoms

1 Like

@Skydiver has alot of info on things we can do to help

2 Likes

Sugars, corn syrup, high fructose etc
Those are equivalent for someone with Chrohns or UC to someone with radiation poisoning going into the nuclear reactor core to have lunch.
Embellishing a bit but last thing you want to do is eat ice cream sandwiches and try and balance that with insulin.

I hope you were just kidding.

If you have this going on and want to work towards healing yourself take a look at the link.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

I been eating raw foods salad and fruit last few days

3 Likes

Awesome dude

If you eat cereal one of the healthy ones is the old grape nuts. Soak it in Coco milk for 20-30 minutes if you can and add 3-4 types of cut up fruits with a little cinnamon and feast away lol
Eating more fruits and wholesome foods works wonders.
I will eat bacon and eggs couple times a week and cereal others etc.

Get some Triphala powder and capsules and start taking it. Nature’s medicine. Cheap to try and no ill side effects only good stuff to feed your critters in your body! Where can you get white mans medicine that will last you 3-4 months or longer for $20

Read all ingredients of everything

I’m glad your giving the diet a change…be patient as the deficiencies your body (plants same thing lol )is experiencing didn’t happen overnight so the road to being cured is long too.
2 steps forward one step back is a good thing! And that is my experience so far so given time I will catch back up my bodies balance of its natural state of health

2 Likes

I appreciate your info, y’all. But fruit, veg, nuts all cause vomiting. I also have severe gastroparesis, body unable to digest them. If I eat them, I puke them. I can eat pasta and chicken. Been fighting it 46 years so far, 60 yo now. It is finally got the upper hand. I am losing 3 pounds a week.

1 Like

I poop most out hole all the salad just hoping I my body will start to break it down

Sorry to hear about the wait loss I’m almost 30 and cant get a pound over 135

I had to gain weight to get into the military, too thin for my height. I ate lots of bananas, and even with my ridiculous teenage metabolism, I was able to put on about 15 pounds that way, in about a month. I ate 4 or 5 bananas a day. I got pretty sick of them, but they’re easy to digest, and very good for you.

Can you drink those bottled healthy drinks where the veggies and fruit are blended into juice? You could do that at home. I have a niece in her 50’s and she has faught it since she was 19 so I know it’s hard good luck

1 Like

Sure just read the labels before putting them in your cart…you’d be surprised that crap they add to them.

You could just eat the raw fruits or get a juicer and do so at home so you don’t pay a premium for them to do it nor have all the wasted resources putting them in plastic bottles…shipping it…storing it and then throwing away the plastic etc.
Upfront cost but in the long run saves $ and all.

Fruits more than veggies for me. Less meat more fish.
No sugar water drinks …all sodas / pops and energy drink crap…

Up to you @bryan it’s your life…good luck

1 Like

At home would be best throw ice in blender have smoothie, just a suggestion. :roll_eyes:

Yep fruits for smoothies
Veggies mostly for juicing

1 Like

Instead of ice, try using frozen fruit, as long as it’s frozen fresh and just the fruit. Toss in your favorites and a little yogurt, bam.

2 Likes

I have a single serve blender to make various concoctions, mostly frozen fruit and ice withwith limeade concentrations, like a fruity margarita. Been eating a lot of chicken soup. Up until two months ago I could eat pork. No more.

1 Like

Just read those ingredients be aware they add high fructose corn syrup and other sugars to it sometimes and that’s the stuff you want to avoid at all costs…natural sugars from real fruits also bring fiber and such and the body can process that well

1 Like

So here is what is left of my plants.

6 Likes