After a one day delay, the “Clone Army” has graduated from boot camp and are finally on the march to “Budville” WooHoo! (for perspective, these are in 1-gal nursery pots)
Future photos of the Clone Army will be under “natural” light. I was lazy
I ended up planting 24 of the 26 cuttings that I took. Ran out of pots and soil plus one of them wilted and died. I followed the procedure that @WillyJ wrote up and posted a couple of weeks ago. Most of them had a mass of roots. The clones that I set using soil and solo cups were about 50% (at best) while the WillyJ technique clones appear to be nearly 100% successful. Thanks willyJ!
@Niala @neckNflu @Donaldj @Flyr @SilentHippie @Covertgrower @Greasemonkey @timmyv324 @Viktor7