The Chocolope Twins, co-starring Big Bud and Amnesia Haze

It’s not hard and you can’t loose so I figured why not
Seems to have worked Split 3 in total I culled my runt and second smallest I took a little earlier so 3 healthiest got split :grin::+1:
Nice too se you around @raustin

3 Likes

I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971…it’s feels odd splitting a stem but, as it was pointed out to me, Robert and his organization knows their stuff about growing and if he sent me an email that this is worth trying, well, I’ll give it a shot. What harm can come to a plant destined to be harvested in a few days?

Be careful, hemp fibers are tough!

2 Likes

Yeah I used two different size flat screw drivers to get threw mine but once they start they split pretty easy I thought just hard to get it started :v:My 2cents

3 Likes

lol…nothing says “love” more…the poor plant, I can see her being assaulted with them!

2 Likes

Looks good raustin. Enjoy your smoke.

1 Like

Okay, you convinced me. I’ll try it on my Chocolope runt in a few days. I just hope she forgives me.

Yes, I’m sure this technique serves a very good purpose. My problem is that it seems so damn cruel! LOL! Just cutting down my plants is a traumatic experience for me. I talk and sing to them all day before I finally do the deed… yes, I have issues!

But you’re right, I’m gonna give it a try. :blush:

1 Like

It’s like some kind of cruel, plant torture for god’s sake!!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh, and also I’m worried about cracking through that tough stem. I have trouble just cutting it down cause its so thick, but I do have some nice sharp knives that should go through it.

2 Likes

I have devised a…less traumatic but still stressful…way instead of the actual splitting of the stem.

post a picture of @Countryboyjvd1971’s avatar and just TELL your plants the story of the boogeyman and how he visits in the night with his freshly sharpened screw drivers…a phillips head set for the bad hermied ones…and how he rams them through their stems!!!

I just did that with my larger plant, the “too big to split” one…and it lost a few leaves shuddering.
Honest!

5 Likes

Hahahaha you just made me laugh so hard my sides hurt
Thanks @kabongster too funny

2 Likes

I’ll tell latewood, he’ll tell Robert, will we see it in an email?

3 Likes

LOL! Your hilarious! But you have absolutely set the correct tone of my debilitating thoughts. That is exactly what goes through my sick mind when dealing with my babies. I think I read too much Marquee de Sade in college. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

that’s our difference…I believe the plants want to fulfill their destiny!

not to die, shriveled and forgotten, gone to seed somewhere but celebrated and remembered in stories retold over munchies and movies!

6 Likes

LMFAO! Okay, that definitely changes the whole perspective. It’s their fate to be smoked and enjoyed, so don’t mess with the canna-gods!

I get it, but that doesn’t explain the voices I hear screaming “DON’T KILL ME!”

2 Likes

I hear wait a little longer then kill me lol

2 Likes

Two more weeks “said a little voice”

2 Likes

I for one feel better that I’m not the only one hearing voices lmao

3 Likes

Hey i her the plants ask me why this why that all the time and sometimes i ask
What can i do to make you happy …
Thats when the wife yells down the hall
A NEW CAR WOULD BE NICE…
guess i should be more careful how i ask
Haha

5 Likes

At least watch how loudly your speaking lol
My wife asks me who I’m talking to one time she swore I was on the phone had to bring her upstairs and show her my phone on kitchen counter lol

2 Likes