The cheesy bubble bucket. Im trying something new

Lol oh I am ready!! The day just needs to get here :grin:

2 Likes

I’m ready. May start mine early sept so I have a chance to have a Christmas harvest. JH is definitely something to enjoy during the day.

4 Likes

Oh, just drop with us @Bubblehead :grin: it’s only a couple more weeks. But ya, you better hurry up if you want Christmas buds​:v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thats really cutting it close. Id drop now for a xmas harvest (n smoke although lightly cured). That way u can stagger a month apart AND drop with us then!

4 Likes

Good plan purp :+1: you should listen to the man with the plan @Bubblehead :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Disclaimer: my plans always go off the rails somewhere between plant 4 n 5 :joy::joy:

5 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @GreenJewels I want to try my hand at a perpetual this season and some cloning.

3 Likes

Sounds like a great plan. Don’t forget to tag me when you get it going, cloning is usually pretty easy, I’m sure you’ll do fine with it. We already know you can grow and I wanna watch :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes I’m dropping mid to late September and I’ll post a new grow journal and you guys can all join and we can have a mass grow with times and flower start and end as well as we can post the strains we are growing just let me know who all wants in on the journey of this and plus side it get all of the real-time flower phase in one spot so I don’t have to go looking for it again for the research

4 Likes

Me too @Bubblehead :grin:

3 Likes

End of September, I expect both you potheads–@greenjewels and @missiles–to drop seeds with me.

4 Likes

Great thing about autos, even dropping in late September, I should have a couple girls ready to chop by mid-December.

5 Likes

This pothead most def will be ready Girl :grin: :seedling:

5 Likes

My seeds are ready and anxiously waiting to be dropped in water @blackthumbbetty @Missiles :v::green_heart: :raised_hands: I’m so excited :grin:

5 Likes

@blackthumbbetty I will definitely be dropping seeds with you end of September is my deadline to drop

5 Likes

You are all invited! My toughest decision will be what to drop some how my seed bank has grown significantly.

7 Likes

Thats always the toughest pregrow question. Ef hydro vs coco vs dirt. Its wat genetics will i ruin this time…

7 Likes

Lol @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Oh you poor baby :smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin: :rofl::joy::innocent::innocent::innocent: the last emotes are "innocent " lol

3 Likes

Yeah got caught up on all my hearts for this thread now on to the other threads to use rest of likes :laughing:

4 Likes