The cheesy bubble bucket. Im trying something new

Wow @Haildamaged, glad the littles one and the wife are all fine. That’s a crappy 420 weekend for sure. Dealing with auto insurance companies always sucks.
Keep calm and smoke on :slightly_smiling_face:
Oh wow,

I suppose your probably right. Well sheeeit ! I’ve definitely been looking for nanners. I’ll give another week or two and see where she goes. I have some seeds on the way from ilgm I wanna plant as soon as they arrive…this biatch needs to do her thing and get out of my tent :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I hope your granddaughter is doing well! Better to be safe than sorry. Kids get a hold of everything. Esp at that age.

2 Likes

well i did get to go to Canna con OKC fri and wow my drying room is full ima need a bigger one…so 420 i didnt harvest but i did trim a GGA and a Maui wowie

so not all bad just a little bothersome huh.

and Thanks yall im sure Granny and grand daughter are gona be just fine,

9 Likes

Glad it wasn’t all bad. Those are some beautiful looking buds. Needing a bigger drying room is a great problem :wink:

Good Morning @GreenJewels, I was wondering how the girl was doing. It sure has been an interesting grow thus far. I give you a lot of credit for trying out something new and challenging. Kinda funky little girl, thought maybe she could have been a photo as some mentioned. Regardless its been a good learning experience and I know it aint over till its over, I am sure the next time will be even better.
She might be the ugliest & most troublesome girl so far but she might also end up being the best smoke you’ve ever grown, stranger things have happened! :crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll be curious to see how that plays out, at this rate though, you’re probably a few months away :smile: :wink:

Good morning @Mote, nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you.
She has been an interesting grow and a great learning experience. I’ve battled pH swings, temperature lows, and now one twisted finger leaves growing like crazy out of my buds :joy:
She has a ton of bud sites. It would be nice if she finally threw out nice bug flowers and turned into something special. Ya never know :person_shrugging: time will tell. And I agree, a few months away. I’ll give her that if putting her back on 12/12 gets her going.
Oh by the way, love the profile pic. That is Pete, right?

20190423_095455

4 Likes

All is well on my end @GreenJewels Thank you for asking. Been busy w the spring action, and everything that goes along w it. And yes that is Pete, I am still in awe of that man, always good to know a fellow fan.
Love the shirt, did you have backstage passes?!? Did you meet him, that would be something!

I know we’re all joking but maybe she is a photo (or some funky hybrid in between), there is still the wild card factor in this hobby which keeps it interesting to say the least :smiley: albeit frustrating at times.

3 Likes

[quote=“Mote, post:331, topic:27285”

Oh I wish ! …Na, that’s just the shirt. I got it at the Rock and roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. He’s a great musician for sure.
Yes this cheese has me intrigued. Regardless she’s worth the learning experience :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

What a weirdo plant! Can you try putting it on the dark for 24-36 hours, then immediately back to 12/12?

5 Likes

Yes I can :+1: she’s in a tent to herself…not sure she’s deserving the QB above her. But anyway. I’ll give that a try @blackthumbbetty

4 Likes

I like @blackthumbbetty idea. Definitely a odd plant I think I’d treat her like a photo from here on out just in case.

3 Likes

I just dropped a Cheese Auto into the Pete Pod last night. My first time growing a autoflower. I did it so i could take my time training the four plants growing in the tent. This little lady will go outside for FREE LIGHT I might put 1 of the free Starkiller into the ground also but let it grow all season and harvest in october Wonder how much pot it would produce LOL

2 Likes

@Rayofsunshine hay you dont have to run the water pump all the time in rdwc it just has to run long enough to mix everything fully I run my 600 gal per hour pump for 1 hr 4 times a day in a 30 gal system

1 Like

@GreenJewels she looks like an photo you normally can’t clone a auto and the clone is def in veg autos can’t be put back in veg it is impossible to do as to what I know of autos and I have never grown one before but the Research I’ve done on them is what I know

1 Like

I agree with ya, thanks @BigDaddyCain
Before starting I did a bunch of research on autoflowers and from what I’ve learned. Autos can’t be made to flower by light schedule. They are on an internal clock schedule so to speak. Nor return to veg. She has to be a photo. I’ve got her in the dark since last night at lights out until tomorrow morn lights on (36 H) at a 12/12 schedule…I should have taken more clones :wink: dagnabbit…well this is fun. I’m growing my very first photo :joy:. Heck ya I’m a little excited about that.

@Rayofsunshine I can’t wait to watch your Cheese grow outside. Don’t forget to tag me in that journal if ya do one. I’ve never heard of starkiller until now. :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

@GreenJewels you can take more clones up to week 3 of flower they will go back to veg if you do it past 3rd week it will take longer to root if they even root after week 3 I’ve done it in week 4 took forever to re root but it did

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, good to know. I just may have to take more :smiley:

1 Like

Do you still have the package with the seed number on it?

2 Likes

I have the ILGM seed package with the rest of the cheese seed’s in it

1 Like

If it has FAP in the number it is auto. If it has FP they are photos.

2 Likes