The cheapest grow ever 😅

Cheers Dude big help

That’s impressive

Here’s a pic of Tara she’s looking healthy
And a couple of the baby’s

1 Like

1 Like

Nice a couple of true leaves two sets comming in thy looking nice not to tall aswell. As for tht other one thing u have it doesnt look to good in my opinion is it a clone by any chance if it was it needs alot more humidity bro. ??

Yeh it is it’s been at 60 % all seem to be happy tho I will keep an eye on it

Today’s pics
Carnt believe there still alive

3 Likes

Doing good bro thy r comming on keep up the good work friend and grow in peace.

Cheers Dude nothing compared to yours
I’ve orderd another light an in line fan extra carbon sheets to beef up the carbon filter as it’s a little old you can buy carbon sheets that replace the ones in them filters just need pop rivets or bolts

So got a few bits today

6 Likes

They are comming along nice bit more light would be good right now get some fabric pots 5 gallon for regular or Feminized strains or 3gallon minimum for autoflowering strains. The fabric pots are doing good things mate. And get a viparspectar 450w with veg and flower switches and watch ur babies bloom into amazing plants along with getting ur basics right youll be laughing bro. But ur doing well for ur first time but u do need more light more power well wattage and you want true watt or actual watt as 450w is about 200w depending on brand make and model but the viparspectra are getting great results even for a 450w 600w or 900w. But once u hit the 1000w then u can play with co2. But if its for personal use then 450 600 or the 900w would be perfect and thy have a veg and bloom button and u can boost power by switching both switches giving u little more juice aswell. Check youtube and have a look and some of the cheap LED lights that are having great results just by doing the basic fundamentals of growing and doing them correctly.

2 Likes

Gotta start somewhere

It okay you grow into it.

3 Likes

So new light co2 bag sorted also I have a temp prob on the soil at toasty 22.3oc and room temp26oc Winning :v:

And it’s my stag do tomorrow wish me luck :joy:

3 Likes

I will have a word with my electric mate he’s very good a little fiddly soldering I’ll see if he can do me a 600w rectangle to spread light better

So what strain are these ?

7 of mine I have no idea
But the star dog is an award winner big shout out to mario budders :+1::v:

These are 14 days old

1 Like

Looking good bro and goodluck tomz.

2 Likes

Betsy looking good today

5 Likes

Looking great but get them onto 5gallon fabric

Ha ha wish I could won’t have the room as wedding taking over only 2 months now :heart_eyes:

3 Likes