The cheapest grow ever 😅

Remember, the plant will double in height after you switch to flower. If you have 4’ to grow in, you’ll need to switch to 12/12 at 2’ unless you’re doing some lst or other training.

1 Like

Hey cheers
I will bear that in mind thank you

Hey bro

It’s nice to know that I’m not the only cheap grower 

Your got sun to grow in see in Engel and that only happens like 1 or 2 times a year
:joy:
Well outside temp today is 6 oc But the girls room is a toasty 19

Take it easy

1 Like

It’s meant to read as least in not the only one in a buget

This mornings pics
See what they do when I get home :v:

2 Likes

Your temps are to low my friend 21 or higher preferably 26 to 29 would be better. I find mine grow better and faster in higher temps. Another bit advice is dont let more than a 10degree difference from nightto day or u may end up with hermie plants. Seed producing he-shes.

1 Like

I’ll try raise the temp slowly I’ll get a little pocket warmer things the gently bring it up and the heat Matt.
Or run they bigger light and see how it goes :v:

2 Likes

I got ur msg bro i would never judge if you saw my first 2 grows bruv i used an old wardrobe and lined it with foil and cut the top off and extented it another 2.5ft so i could run a huge 12inch fan and anotger 10inch just to keep temps down also i cuta hole in the ceiling to draw in cold air from the attic so trust me i love a good diy project. But i to grow for meds but not for me but for someone i care about. Nice job on ur babies just becareful thy dont get to tall streching to the lights if thy do lower ur lights a bit more but ideally get yourself an 300w led or something bigger especially if u want big nugs. But tall isnt always best if you can watch youtube videos on scrogging and LSTing and topping and fimming thy methods all help increase yeild individually so doing them all together at the correct time and stages then even a first time grower can achieve a decent yeild. Atleast u got a mate to help out if u need to but you will want to learn yourself too i did bro. @Firstgo

2 Likes

No!!. This is a rip off more than likely. Then again nothing beats a failure except an attempt.

1 Like

I started with 2-3 led floods. Pay attention to lumens. Over 119k is gold

1 Like

I have a twin head site light in led it’s stupid bright as I’ve nearly blinded my self countless time pic will follow when I get in ma van

1 Like

£35

1 Like

and a like this morning pic

1 Like

Morning bro sorry never got back intouch been a long night. The person i care for hasnt been well so ice been up and down all night. Anyway is they lights 44w each or is there a total of 4cobs and each cob being 44w. Also what are the lumens it puts out is important i believe i. I still prefer full spectrum since plants need a variety of spectrum to produce big tasty fruits normally so i imagine that all plants need the same even thou it will work i still think the more like the sun/ full spectrum you can get the better it is for ur plants which will reward you with nice powerful and potent nugs. I think anyway.

Hey bro
Hope there doing ok now matey :crossed_fingers:

Each cob 44w so
88w on flood lights these are more blue light
19w on the two bulbs are more warm coulor

The other light I’m borrowing is coming in next couple of days

When I’m back from work I’m going to make a height adjustable top hanger for flood lights :v:

First thing I would do with these lamps is take the glass off as that will filter out some light.

Also, be aware that these floods are 6000k “colour”, I don’t think they’re going to be the best for flowering so you might have to look at getting more “red” light from the likes of CFL or LED. Don’t think it’s going to be enough for 6 plants or whatever once things start growing either, one or two, maybe, but I think you’ll need more. Might be worth painting the inside of your “walls” white to increase reflected light too.

Oh, you ain’t the only one doing things on the cheap, I’m already less than you thanks to not having to “build” a grow room, but I’m only looking at two or 3 plants at a time so spent under €35 on making one light, have my LED replacements for sprouts and young plants, and my 4-way CFL 2700K setup. Most of my lighting, compost and so on cost a big fat zero thanks to what we call “Ecocheques”, heater in the room was second hand and cost €5, a fan to circulate air was €10, and there’s ty-raps, tape and string everywhere.

1 Like

Here’s the specs

https://www.screwfix.com/p/twin-head-led-site-light-2-x-20w-220-240v/6469d

Cheers buddy
My lights are the next ones up at 44 w per bulb :+1:

Not according to the serial number on the label you posted, which tells us exactly what the light is and where it came from.

1 Like