The cheapest grow ever πŸ˜…

So here is my grow I’m a complete novice still learning lingo but must be doing something right my seeds popes up today :grin:

9 Likes

Hi just wan5 to welcome you to ILGM FORUM and if your looking for support and help you have came to the best place. If you need help or want to speak with someone specific just @mikos for me or put @ infront of anyone who you care to add to ur thread. I also advise you to do a support ticket. tell us all what strain your growning what its groing in what lights you use nutrients , fans filters etc. I might have one u can copy and paste you just need to fill it out answer the questions if u dont know just put dont know.

6 Likes

Here is the support ticket i told you about. Welcome to the family.

SUPPORT TICKET:

Type of pots?=
Hydroponic, soil or Coco?=
System type? =
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? =
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS =
Indoor or Outdoor=
Light system, size? =
Temps;
Day=
night=

Humidity; =
day=
night=
Ventilation system;
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA=

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, =
Co2; =

2 Likes

I will tag you to my grow so you can have a little look at what i am doing just now.

3 Likes

Hi thank you for the warm welcom

So the seedlings are unknown they were free so thought to try my first go it would be perfect.

I am wanting to make my own oil as I have chrones ( a bowle thing not nice ) so as I’m paying for oil why not make my own plus I like a smoke

I got donated a plant from my friend who is very good at the grow thing he gave me a star dawg plant it sprouted from no were

I made my room from kingspan and foil tape and bought a led bulb which is 9.5w and very bright made a home made hood for it so get the most thinking about adding another one

The seedlings are in soul I bought from Aldi as a kit for lettuce :joy: seems to work

I was going to feed with organic tea thoughts ?

6 Likes

Another uk person am guessing anyway the light is ideal for about 2wks maybe 3 but you will need a bigger and more watts if you want to grow properly. Led is the best for value and keep electric bill down now there is a cheaper method cfl are good for veg but you will need to think about buying or building your own light you can buy kits to build aswell. I can help you if you like amazon or ebay have alot of what i use and i live i the uk. The seedling you have looks a bit strange also think you have something wrong with it. Plus 9.5w isnt big enough to grow with my friend not for the seedling.

1 Like

So may. Questions lmao

Bear with me as I don’t know to much about it

So it’s in soil
Day temp 23
Night 19
Got a little fan for now to blow air around
Fly paper obvious resons
Damp towel for humidity
Still need to get a humidity detector
My light timer stoped working last night so picking new one up today
That’s all I know

I know I need so much help :joy:

1 Like

I have another bulb will add today my friend has offers a light he isn’t using

I thought the seedlings did look a little strange but see what happens :grinning:

Carnt thank you enough for the help and yes uk :uk: north east area

1 Like

Thts ok and i will help every way i can and what i dont know i know many ppl on here tht i trust to go to infact everyone on here is safe to go to as we are all after the same thing. Well if u are in the uk then i can help you even easier.

2 Likes

9.5 is led

Thts all i need to know is the uk sounds like ur not far. Right amazon has a good starter kit if you want to spend a couple hundred at once and can get it all delivered to ur door discretely depending on what type of lights you want. I THINK LED ARE BEST OPTION.

1 Like

@860 lumens per buib

2 Likes

Thoughts ?

Yes but the led watts is very low i used a 45w led for 2to 3wks thn had to add my bigger 300w lights i have 2 of them which is 600w but there actual watt is nearly only 256w which is 6watts over watt scientists say you need however there are lights that can grow it but the buds are airy and light. U need powerful lights to beable to get a decent yeild. Do you understand what i am explaining. ?

2 Likes

Yep better stronger light big ass tight buds :+1:

3 Likes

Right lets say you dont have any equipment so lets start from scratch. Do you have a budget you can spend. Do you have a spare room or attic space or even a space thts around 80cmx80cmx1.6m or even 1.2x1.2mx2m.

1 Like

The light panel is wat i used for 3wks on wat i am growing just now and as you see thy are doing good. Wk3 my new tent arrived so i could finally geow in a real tent i was using an old wardrobe for my other grows but i could only grow 2 plants and had alot of issues with temp and humidity. So i bought a tent humidifier to go with what i already purchased. But i wish i had of did tht in the beginning first grow i got only 30grams from 3plants 2nd i got bit more then the third i got 200g wet thn dried i got 40g from 1plant and had to bin the other stuff as it wasnt right there was something wrong with it from day one but it grew fine and fast. Like it was ok but it never looked right. But it taught me alot and learnt alot. Luckily u said u had a friend tht does it to. So thy can help u out aswell.

1 Like

second light done Gona order that on off eBay

2 Likes

Making good as we speak

1 Like

Hood god dam perfitive text