The Case Of The Strawberry Orange Twins

I went from Georgia to Virgina, love the town I’m in now, best small big city you could ever ask for, every store is here and you can get to any of them 15-20 minutes max, and there’s hardly want traffic, I would say none compared to Georgia lol

I’ve been to Vegas a few times, I have no idea how anyone could live around all that, it’s too much imo good in doses like a week at a time max lol

Hope you make it out bro, I know it can be really difficult to get stable enough to be able to even think about relocating let alone the freaking prices of everything making it that much more difficult.

One step at a time, one decision at a time, you got this.

1 Like

sorry there brother i enjoy our convo but i been upset and drinkin so i should prob get off the interent lol …you should see my FB they dont even block me anymore what FB does is they told me all my posts will be pushed to the bottom of every thread :stuck_out_tongue: after a combined total of 3 yrs of ban time on FB thats comedy

@nodurxshn looks like I got a case of orange crush lol.

1 Like

Nothing to apologize for bro,
I don’t even get on Facebook anymore, my wife gets on there for me to accept family invitations to events and stuff like that. Lol

3 years!!! That’s crazy!

We will see you around brother, take it easy!

1 Like

ohh hey yah i was gonna say …nevada is crazy af …ok so they have las vegas …but if you go too far north of the LV strip you will get murdered …if you go too south of strip you will get robbed …these are facts, its scary goin to the gas station …ive litereally seen multiple gas station robberies here i once saw 12 people move on a gas station at the same time here …like what yall gonna get $3 each lol they money drop here every 5 mins …reality is its a small strip through a nowere watering hole during the gold rush to cali and not much has changed its the strip …outside of that its lawless and desert …people come here but leave the strip i bet youll never come back …just last week a good friend of mine got pistol whipped and robbed in the cross walk right outside, i had a neighbor she seemed nice but someone (assaulted) her in the pool bathroom a month ago and she moved out the next day, this is devil time all the time here …my anxiety has me ready to move on anyone at anytime , i just want to move

1 Like

i promise its because i triggered someone and got reported for bullying is what it is …i remember being a child

1 Like

Girls are looking nice the twins gonna be tall… yes i am in Connecticut but the 203 kinda has a double meaning i really did it for thr m203 my favorite weapon while in the army

2 Likes

lol thats what im afraid of im hoping this isnt gonna be like the strawberry banana i ran a year or 2 ago let me find a dang pic i ran out of head room, you can see how it grew to the carbon filter and the lights

ok not great with gun names but from my extensive game time in cod and killing floor 2 … its a grenade launcher right ?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok im quickly running into issues in veg not bad to have issues just time scheduling conflict between when my flower tent will be chopped in 4 weeks and the fact that in 4 weeks this plantt will completely fill out this 4x4 and i cant let that happen with 9 weeks of flower to go…this pic is only 5 days from the last one above

and here is the lil zombie dream i think is a dude!

3 Likes

Man those girls were huge how did you manage it?

Yes sir grenade launcher that attaches to the m4 or m16… really had a good time firing it

U killing it man those girls r looking great

1 Like

lol thanks silvaback i really think the trick is the 64 gallon reservoir …the last time i tossed 2 in here they blew up like this …its a massive root zone. and it super helps that even without frozen water bottles the cooler keeps the res at 72 even when the tent is at 80, im only feeding GH flora duo and top off with pure RO and orca for the next 7 days after a nute change…im thinking if i turn the cooler so the ends are facing the corners i can maximize grow space

very legit!

Love it man thats a great system u got going i bet its alot of work also

1 Like

its actually not a lot of work it gets far crazier in flower right now i just defol a lil here and there and top off …the real work is if i need to do a res change :slight_smile: pump out 50 gallons dump in 50 …suck to make that much RO at once off my lil rodi it does like 4 gal per hour :frowning:

thank you, it was my first attempt i figured here in desert stays hot so why not use a coleman cooler for a res i just used a hole saw to cut out for the net pots and sealed it all up with flex added eyelets to attach to for LST with the yo yos and topped it in the mylar adhesive tape, lol after this grow i may never go back to 5 gal buckets the diff is crazy growth, ill grab some picks from inside the res when lights come on

Man i know 2 growers that would love your set up 4 sure and will also give then some ideas if they every upgrade @Syndrix and @Tylersays

1 Like

wow thank you, appreciate the kind words , i feel like i havent made it to the point i can call myself a legit grower im still working it all out but ive been super blessed to find this legit community of non elitists down to help everyone, its truly humbling to see people work together on this level …the internet is a toxic place ilgm forums are a rare breed of people

You not lying at all. I spend more time here now a days tha. Espn and bleacherreport lmao…

Man u r. Agreat grower 4 real

1 Like

LOL i hear ya i find myself checking whats goin on here more than my email :stuck_out_tongue:

i legit appreciate you sayin that, i feel like theres so much to learn im just barely scratching the surface, there is just so much information

Let it ride, my friend. Kona Kauai had similar leaves for me until she hit flower. No idea why, she just up and decided to throw me sativa leaves after the transition.

1 Like