The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

Chapter Two: Like the Rains Down in Africa

Day 8 from germination

“Gonna take some time to do the things,” I say to myself, as I begin prepping 16 oz of pH 6.2 r/o water for my 6 seedlings.

“Hurry girl, we’re waiting here for you!” I hear them sing.

“Ahhh! It’s gonna take some time!” I quaver back, rushing even faster, to make them happy.

“C’mon, girl! Water us!”

“Alright, alright! You all do know there’s nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do to take me away from you, right? You’re going to get your water.”

After many fraught seconds, I finally give them 3-4 tbsp each.

The girls sing out in glee, “Bless the rains down in Africa…”

This case just keeps getting weirder & weirder.

Exactly! Lol!

Poor fast berry is so tiny.

I see great things in fast Berry’s future.

LOL girl I finally had the chance to sit down and read your post that goes with the song. Next time I think we need a video or an audible version of you singing this to your girls!

Exhibit E

The Mutie-Beauties
3 day difference

Is that Igor on the left ? :+1::grin:

They are lookin good.

Wow, that double cot is just bizarre, it has three leaves.

Wonder if it’ll keep putting out triple nodes? I won’t complain if it does, that’s for sure.

That would be cool if it does.

I think you should name the mutant Quattro in honor of her 4 cotyledons.

Since she’s a Blue Dream…if I were to name her, it’d be something like “Deja vu”.

That’s perfect!

Chapter Two (continued)

I warned the plants that if I heard them singing that song again, I wouldn’t be calibrating the pH pen for the duration of their severely shortened lives.

Needless to say, during today’s watering, no cheesy 80’s pop. I think Daquiri Lime tried to drop some “Blame It On the Rain”, but I didn’t see her lips move, so I’m not sure.

I prepped 2 cups r/o water pH’d to 6.2 & gave each 3 tbsp.

The internet isn’t working well for uploading pics, at the moment. Stay tuned.

Fyi I found H2O Sync pH Electrode Storage Solution 8 oz / 237 mL for use with pH Probes and ORP Probes to Extend Life https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WW82VS5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fg8fCbCPHKN8Y

And ever since I’ve been storing my ph meter in it my calibration has been dead on

Exhibit F

Fastberry & Blue Dream:

There’s a spot or two on the Blue Dream. No feeding. Only r/o water. Haven’t misted the plants, only the dome. What do you guys think?

Fastberry lives…but at what cost?

You could add 1 - 2ml of cal-mag to 1 gal of RO water to put a few ppms back into it.
So many mutations in one tent! Those leaf mutations will go away in a node or two. If that turns into a triple node, that will be very cool!

Plan on doing that starting this week.

Also, once the seedling stage is over, I plan on going with 50/50 well/ro water. Plain ro water doesn’t seem to do well with Promix and Earth Juice, at least from my experience.