The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

Lol! Good ol’ Pan Am.

I haven’t smoked yet. I burped jars, misted my babies, and have been chatting with you, but no smoking. Wtf is wrong with me?

Here goes some Blue Dream!

Smoke up, doobs! Get sleepy!

1 Like

I already had another bowl in that time lol.

I gotta catch up!

:joy::rofl: i’d say I’m a lightweight but I think the pain neutralizes a bit of it. But if I go past High it’s sleepy time for sure i did that yesterday and passed out in my recliner and i didn’t even get to raise the leg rest up i was so high lol.

Probably woke up confused & still a little high?

Haha yes! About an hour later according to my wife. I started to slide over in the chair and startled myself awake lol. I went to stand up and almost fell back down lol

Last time my neck went out for 6 months? It was b/c I actually did fall…flat on my face when I stood up from a pot-passout on the couch.

Oh damn. I joke with my wife about one of those life alert bracelets and me needing help to get up from intentionally sitting on the floor lol. I have a mechanic chair in my room and I fell off that chair (sober) a couple weeks ago. I thought i’d never get up. Lol I looked like a turtle that was upside down. Legs and arms flailing around trying to get myself into a position I could get up from lol.

This is me not laughing::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::blush::joy::blush:

Oh no it was funny… right after I finally got up at least. Would’ve been worse cause the door was locked from the inside so it’s not like my wife could get the door open to help me if I couldn’t get up lol.

Yeah, you should probably get a life alert.

Lol well as long as I can roll over I’m good. But in my room there’s barely enough room with the seat in there and the rolling chair went forward under my legs as I fell backwards. So it literally had me trapped like a turtle where I couldn’t flip over. Lol my first thought was I’m gonna be stuck and I got no phone and no one would hear me yell so they gonna find my body and laugh their asses off at the idiot that got trapped in his floor looking like a turtle lol.

Life alert, Turtle-man.

Haha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think no more locking the door. And my cell phone is either in my pocket or taking pictures then back in my pocket lol.

Lol! Lesson learned, right? I keep my phone w/me at all times, too, b/c my sciatica acts up & sometimes randomly drops me on the ground. Once, for at least 30 minutes, I couldn’t will my legs to get me up. I started doing that panicked laugh/cry thing, then my wife got home. Phone in pocket at all times.

2 Likes

Well, I have a plant to trim, some candy to pop out of molds, and some coffee to drink.

Have a relaxing night, @DoobieNoobie.

2 Likes

Oh, no…chocolate I licked earlier just kicked in. Oh, no…not sure what to expect.

2 Likes

Yeah that would be scary. Ok phone in pocket at all times. Lol well at least you know it works lol.

I’m gonna go kill the rest of a bowl then off to bed I hope. Have a good night. Don’t work to hard.

What a time to be out of likes
:rofl::+1::turtle:

1 Like