The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

well where are they 7 days com on you hidin them…

2 Likes

Very cool! I looked through the whole thing. The amount you had/have to do is intimidating AF lol.
You seem like you got nutes down!

1 Like

Been harvesting.

Bloody Skunk #2 gave me 48g
Blue Dream #2 gave me 97g
Daquiri Lime gave me 144g

Green Crack is drying now. She’s looking to be close to Daquiri Lime, I think.

10 Likes

Nice work @blackthumbbetty.

1 Like

Looks like you won’t be smoking resin for a while. Congrats on the harvest. What new seeds are going to pop next? :grin: :v::green_heart:

1 Like

No resin til at least the fall. :grinning:

On Wednesday I dropped a Blue Dreamatic, Tangiematic, Blue Cheese, 6 Shooter, Sweet Tooth, and a White WidowXBig Bud.

I still have 2 plants in bloom, too.

9 Likes

Damn Girl you turned into a growing machine! I’m so excited for your new seeds that you dropped. Can’t wait to see them when you’re nice big phat girls :grin: you’re going to have quite a variety by the time you’re done

1 Like

Just to be on the safe side (and to fill both tents…b/c yeah, I know I said I was only going to use one tent for this grow, but wtfever…that was a big fat lie), I dropped 3 more seeds, today. Really, it’s b/c I don’t like how Blue Dream and Blue Cheese are germinating, so I dropped a few extras, just in case.

So, now, there’s 2 Blue Cheeses, 2 6-Shooters, 2 Tangiematics, a Blue Dream (which breached from her shell completely while soaking, so I’m not holding my breath for her), a WWxBB, and a Sweet Tooth.

Biting off more than I can chew, again, but hey…

5 Likes

Anything worth doing is worth over doing…:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Exactly! Also, I do have 2 black thumbs, so “better safe than sorry” is still my motto.

1 Like

Green Crack gave me 5.75 oz nice buds and 15 g larfy buds for edibles!

6 Likes

I need to buy another case of wide-mouth quart jars.

Big jars have a minimum of 28 grams each, while the little jars have a minimum of 14 grams each.

2 plants left to harvest. 8 babies just started.

10 Likes

That’s a good problem to have :grin:

1 Like

One of the best!

Gonna make budder in a couple of days. What kinda candy or goodie should I make out of it?

2 Likes

I’ve been drooling over the thought of canna carmel’s lately. I’ve done cookies and rice crispy treats. I need to change it up some myself.

3 Likes

Even the caramels are almost too many extra calories. Not that I’m watching my girlish figure or anything, but eating a couple caramels/cookies/brownies a day is probably bad for my health.

I like the chocolates. Just choc chips and budder. Small. Relatively little added sugar. But…boring. The pbcups and mounds were great, though!

If I could make a cookie small like a piece of Cookie Crisp cereal, containing 200mg of thc, that would be perfect.

Hmmmmmmm…to the drawing board!

3 Likes

Yeah I agree on the lots of sugar calories. Worse is they still give me the munchies lol.

@blackthumbbetty I really like chocolate chip cookies. :wink: Just saying they are some of my favorite is all. :cookie:

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly :joy::joy:
Very nice @blackthumbbetty, I can’t wait to see what you cook/ bake up with your larf :yum::cookie:

3 Likes

Ooooh, I forgot to get a pic of the larf jar:

7 Likes