The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

Here it is. Added a little extra salt to top it off. I might have burnt it a little.
First try no warm up! (who knows that reference)

10 Likes

Oh, you’d know from the smell if you burned it.

That looks delicious! Nice addition of the salt. Have you done any taste testing?

7 Likes

I did and it was too early and burnt my tongue. It tasted good until my tastebuds melted. Now I’m just gonna wait till tomorrow.

4 Likes

My wife says they only ttaste like weed. I can really taste the molasses in it. Thanks for the recipe.

8 Likes

Oh, yeah, they definitely taste like weed! :joy:

She might like the ones coated in weed chocolate, more. They taste like sweet chocolately weed, not just sweet weed.

4 Likes

I’ll try some chocolates another time. Ran out of butter. Couple weeks my harvest is due so I’ll have an abundance of trim I’ll make some kief and butter with. Do you know of a good diabetic candy recipe. Have a couple friends that would be happy to partake in the festivities also.

2 Likes

Okay so I’m going to show my inexperience. The only leaves you want to use “the trim” are leaves from the buds, correct? You don’t want to use the fan leaves…

2 Likes

They look delicious! :+1:

1 Like

I only like to use the leaves that have visible trichs. If fan leaves are snowy, I absolutely save them.

There are cannabinoids in the non sugary leaves, but in such a low concentration it’s not really worth it, in my opinion. People juice with the raw leaves, though, at least I think I’ve read that somewhere.

A good dosage rule of thumb:

These numbers assume an avg of 15% thc
Approximate THC per gram of dried material
√Bud~150mg
√Kief~375mg
√Sugar Trim~35mg
√Fans/stems/etc~10mg

I try to allow for a minimum of 150mg per serving. For bud, an ounce per 1/2-3/4 cup solvent. For sugar trim, 4-5 ounces per 1/2-3/4 cup solvent.

2 Likes

I can try to find you one, but I don’t have one in my collection. I probably should, though.

What sweeteners are acceptable? I might be able to adapt one of mine for you. I love creating new recipes, so this is fun for me.

2 Likes

So, I permanently removed the screen and did some MAJOR bushwacking. Here’s Tiny Tina, at day 59, just after being terrorized by my brand new scissors:

I removed the screen b/c she was desperately begging for freedom She’s so dang stacked and tight! The little stuff down low should green up nicely. I know the big buds are not going to be stretching much, just stacking tighter and tighter, but at least now there’s good airflow.

10 Likes

She’s got at least another 45 days to go. AT LEAST.

5 Likes

Wow, another 45 days she’ll be massive!

3 Likes

I’m finding out and will get back to you on it. Thank you

1 Like

Almost forgot…a good upskirt shot:

7 Likes

She’s got buds all the way to the soil!

1 Like

And I just can’t bring myself to prune them off. I know I probably should, but I can’t! They’ll just go into some chocolate or something, later.

Think I took too many leaves? I may have gone a bit crazy! Oopsy!

5 Likes

One way to find out! Looks okay to me, but I’m an overpruner myself :joy:

2 Likes

I tend towards 1980’s Demi Moore.

1 Like

She looks a bit more “trim” than that LOL

1 Like