The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

Those look so good! My wife told me she would love herself some caramels. I didn’t even tell her about the chocolate covered ones.

3 Likes

Just tried a chocolate caramel for my breakfast. If you follow the recipe above, I think you all will be very happy with the results. FFS, guys, they’re scrumdillyumptious!

7 Likes

Finding many new forum members are resistant to gaining knowledge. I never try to force my grow techniques onto others, but rather I share info and then allow other growers to do with that info what they will. In fact, most forum members used to do that.

Now? Sharing basic and proven grow info often causes people to launch into diatribes refuting it, simply because they “don’t believe in it”. That’s so silly.

Let’s share ideas and facts, not beliefs. Holding tight to beliefs can mire us down and stall our growth with self-imposed rules and dogma. Being receptive to new ideas/facts opens us up to growth, adaptation, and evolution.

Let’s GROW together!

12 Likes

@blackthumbbetty I hope I’m not like that most everything I know about this hobby I learned from folks like you. If I have ever come across like that feel free to give me a smack down.

I do like to have frank and open conversations. If I question something it is only to improve my knowledge.

Please if you see me doing something that may harm or slow my grow let me know.

7 Likes

Absolutely not you or anybody I hang with on this site. I like you guys.

6 Likes

QB girls w/o lights

10 Likes

12 Likes

Heck yeah, nothing to complain about there! :+1:

3 Likes

Those sure are sticky. If they are truly icky you can send them my way. Congratulations.

Btw I love your new icon.

4 Likes

Looking great :heart_eyes: wow! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I wish I could change my name to Fourtwenty Addams.

Until those pics, I had no clue how frosty they were.

5 Likes

Remember when I moaned and whined about them? Wtf was my problem?

5 Likes

I made this using found bits from the internet. I will find a good place to use it, one of these days.

10 Likes

Love it Girl!

1 Like

I love it too !!!

2 Likes

I’m trying recipe tonight

3 Likes

Let me know how you like it!

I highly recommend dropping one into a cup of black coffee or a mocha. Mmmmm.

6 Likes

JBerry clones got around 45/50 days so we will see what they do

7 Likes

Ooooooh…fun experiment!

3 Likes

i sold a critical Purple clone and a Northern lights clone this week …? who knew ?lol

4 Likes