The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

I don’t think you did this time. I will go look for that other one. It was interesting for sure.

1 Like

On the other side, mattybear said not to worry, as long as they’re growing.

1 Like

Yeah the one I saw everyone said it’ll either grow or die. It grew just fine and the next leaves were perfectly normal. So I’m betting the same will be true of yours.

1 Like

“…Or die.” See, I always end up with that.

1 Like

Lol it was worse than yours. The entire first leaves looked albino white. Everyone was a bit surprised it could even photosynthesize light I think.

1 Like

This cannot keep happening:

tenor%20(24)

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: ok that’s funny.

1 Like

Ok no hard feelings. Ur right I was being a dick

1 Like

Chapter One (continued):

Day 3 from germination. All is looking well. There doesn’t seem to be any farther light burn. Blue Dream does seem to have double cots?

I haven’t changed anything about the grow environment or misting schedule since Friday.

I have been trying to upload photos for a while now. I’ll keep trying.

2 Likes

Double cots? Pics pls??

1 Like

Yes pics. I want to see what you see lol.

needpics

1 Like

Blue Dream w/her double cots & Bloody Skunk

Clockwise from top left: Fastberry, Blue Cheese, Daquiri Lime, & Green Crack

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I wonder if she will grow faster with the extra food available?

2 Likes

I’d be very happy with that. Blue Dream is definitely one of the best strains I’ve ever smoked!

PB cups 1/3 of the way done! They’re going to be killer.

1 Like

I just made a mess in my shorts. Those seedlings r amazing

2 Likes

I’m drying my first crop and I’m wondering about my fear of overdrying… Is that a rational thing to be concerned with?

You can always bring them back up some. I’ve seen people use fruit peels, a few drops of water, boveda packs. I’m sure there’s more ways but that’s what I’ve read. I doubt you will overdue it to a point they’re ruined without severe neglect. So don’t fret to much over it.

Yes. A very rational fear! Over-dried weed tastes like hay, plus it burns really harsh & fast. It literally cannot be cured.

Maybe worry about it, but don’t lose sleep over it. :grinning:

Lol terrify him with one post and pat him on the head the next. :joy::rofl: He’s paying enough attention I think he’ll be ok.