The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

Maintain? …your buzz🤣 your sanity or composure? I say maintain the buzz user84561_pic9409_1302015936_thumb

Composure! I feel like laughing for no reason.

1 Like

Oh then your trying to maintain composure, good luck :joy: smoke some, that will help.

1 Like

No smoking for a couple more hours.

Boy, this feels great.

1 Like

I love that body buzz from edibles. Got a new cook book I need to try some new recipes

5 Likes

You better share the good ones.

1 Like

Sure will :+1: you’ve shared some good ones too.

1 Like

Will be cooking up some more things next week.

1 Like

Ever hear of “Alice in Wonderland Syndrome”? It’s a real thing. Just read an article. Crazy.

1 Like

I’ll be looking forward to it. I need to get a little more quantity before I can make bud budder again. I’m working on that. I will have a bunch of sugar trim to add to my upcoming trimmings so I’ll be cooking then

1 Like

Nope, what is it?

I read the book Go ask Alice :rofl::joy:…is it trippin’ ?

2 Likes

Ohhhh, I did learn a little on Todds syndrome in college psych nursing…a long time ago.

1 Like

Met a lady once that wore aluminum foil on her head “to keep the alien voices out” …hey, whatever it takes :rofl:. B
No seriously though, that would suck. I’m happy to be good crazy

2 Likes

Yes, good crazy.

2 Likes

Not me. I’m stuck on night shift for a system emergency away from home and my girls&stash. Dry days ahead

1 Like

Oh, no! :cry:

@blackthumbbetty did they tell you in that box you got how much to use? I went to a local hydro store and got a sample but there’s no directions on the bottle LOL just wondering if they put it in the box for you

1 Like

It says .6ml per gallon, all stages.

1 Like