The Case of the Sticky Icky Autos

Chapter Six (continued)
Day 41/42

I’m not sure what came over me, tonight. Before I knew what was happening, I had my clippers in hand and proceeded to top BS & BD #2. The beheading occurred at approximately 11pm AKST. I think the plants are now petrified of what I might do to them.

Immediately after, I decided to feed the victims & GR. It’s only 8 hours early.

For BS & BD #2 and Goldrush:
1 gallon tap
1 tbsp Grow
1/2 tsp Catalyst
1/2 tsp Meta K
1/2 tsp Microblast
1/2 tsp Bloom
1 tsp Demeter’s

All but the Demeter’s & 1/2 gal tap water was bubbled for approximately 40 hours. Final pH was 6.4. The 2 older plants recieved 6 cups each; GR received 3 cups.

Photos of my crimes will be posted in the am.

4 Likes

Chapter Six (continued)
Day 42

Some quick pics. I have feed info & pH info to post, as well. Pics first.

Ok, I am feeling lazy about transcribing my scribbles:

Started at a higher pH for BC, but then lowered it for the rest. I began with a few cups of pH tap water, then fed.

Bubbled 1 gallon well water with:
5 tbsp Grow
5 tbsp Bloom
2.5 tbsp Catalyst
2.5 tbsp Meta K
2 tbsp Microblast

After 40 hours, I added that to 4 gallons of well water & 5 tsp of Demeter’s. The pH was adjusted to 6.0-6.1

4 Likes

Tomorrow, I promise to do a ginormous & informative update.

Right now, I just want to invite any lurkers to lurk their way over to the grow-off. My entry, specifically. My best start, EVER. After the rough start of the others, I am flabbergasted at Jberry’s explosive and healthy growth. I did learn from my mistakes & applied that knowledge to BD#2, BS#2, and the grow-off plant.

Anyway, you should come see this thing. She’s a beauty, and only a couple weeks old.
https://ilgmforum.com/t/2019-community-grow-off/26715/39?u=blackthumbbetty

@Screwauger

8 Likes

Chapter Seven (continued)
Day 47

Gang, you would not believe what’s been happening at the Super Secret Hideout.

Somehow, they found me. The goddamned bastards found me. I don’t know how. I’ve been scrubbing all traces of this investigation. You’re the only ones who know.

A pal of mine down at the Bureau got me a copy of the report .

So, I lost a few days on this chapter. I’ll try to catch you all up.

I’ve started the oldest 6 on transition nutes. I added to the post above to include that info. Luckily, the bastards didn’t do a full cavity search, so I was able to hide some things.

The Qb girls are growing like weeds. They grew up to w/in 24" of the light & started showing some minor tip burn. For a few days, Daquiri Lime wasn’t happy with me. I backed the light up to 28". So, it’s now 225w at 28".

Green Crack is a beautiful bush. Her new growth is lush & gorgeous.

Daquiri Lime is not as scraggly looking in person as the camera makes her appear. She is a sativa dominant, so she is kind of scraggly, not denying that. :grinning: She did have some top leaf curl. I think that’s been taken care of by raising the lights.

Blue Cheese is super tight! Holy shite! Bet her nugs are gonna be solid rocks of funk. Lots of resin glands popping up on her fan leaves. She’s definitely done stretching. My lil chunk of Blue Cheese. Lol!

The Baby Girls are killing it! Besides some minor tip burn on the Bloody Skunk #2, these babies are beautiful! Even with gasp topping them, there has been no stopping them! (I still don’t recommend topping autos unless you know the strain & its growth habits).

Now…the Blurple Girls. They were troubled from the start, but they have overcome. Mostly.

Fastberry is fugly as heck. Nothing dead, dying, or discolored. She’s just clearly a frail lady. Glad I didn’t give up on her, though. She’s going to give me some delicious smoke.

Blue Dream #1 was topped, but I failed, and not in the good way. Still, she’s growing just fine. I wish I had done some lst on her, too.

Bloody Skunk #1 was supercropped down low. Compared to my last grow, this one has more branching. So, even though she had a rough start, I think the supercropping may have helped.

Gold Rush was really an extra seed tossed in for safe measure. Her first week, I neglected it a bit pH & light stress wise, but she pulled through.

Today is a watering day.

5 gallons of tap water
5 tsp Demeter’s
2.5 tsp Recharge
PH’d to 5.9

Largest 3 qb girls got about 12-14 cups each. The 3 largest blurple girls got about 8 cups each. The 3 babies got 4-6 cups each. No run-off. Next feed, in approximately 2 days, will be til run-off.

Last run-off ran between 6.5-6.9 for all.

5 Likes

Exhibit I

Blue Dream #2 has been desperately begging for the screen. I’m not a cruel mistress, so of course that bish got what she needed.

I will most likely end-up raising the screen, but started it low so training can begin immediately. I figure I have 2-3 weeks before bloom starts in full.

Fairly sure I have too much happening in these tents. Hopefully, the size and age differences will work in my favor. I think they will.

Edit: in the morning, I think I’m going to switch Blue Cheese and Fuglyberry.

5 Likes

Looking good !
Stoned-Rabbits-The-DEAs-Latest-Fear-Mongering-Tactic-Weedist
You definitely have a lot going on. That’s the only thing keeping me from dropping another :joy: I wouldn’t have anywhere to put it in a month
Your nets are great! Very creative :+1:

3 Likes

Quick comparison. I love lst!

Thanks,@greenjewels! The nets are very convenient, too. Plus, if I don’t use a net, I still have good places to tie-off for lst, or to add plant supports . I love the little velcro cable ties.

4 Likes

@Budbrother & @PurpNGold74

Last month, when everyone was ordering their Mammoth P samples, I jumped on the bandwagon. I didn’t have a local shop for them to deliver to, so I wrote a blurb about living in the middle of nowhere. Blah, blah, blah.

Hadn’t heard anything, so figured I wasn’t getting my sample.

Woke up to an email telling me my sample pack is in my PO Box! Yay!

5 Likes

Dang you are kicking ass on this grow. I’m going to have to start another J berry for the grow off. Mine isn’t growing at all. Not sure what I did to her but she’s D.O.A.

2 Likes

Your others look good!

Please drop another Jberry! Please, please, please!

2 Likes

I will drop it in water this evening. Gotta go buy some more distilled water. I need to buy one of those ro setups like you have.

2 Likes

The 100 gpd is $77 on Amazon. There are other brands out there, for sure, but so far I have not a single complaint about the RO Buddie.

2 Likes

Yeah I tried looking at them but there’s so many out there. I need to come up with some 55 gallon drums or something so I can let it fill up enough that I can do water changes with it. Until then though it’ll be good for my humidifier.

1 Like

Exhibit J

Spread 'em, Blue Dream #2

8 Likes

6 Likes

So, I ate 2 edibles earlier and now I’m high as hell. Who’s feeling me?

3 Likes

I’m high as hell from smoking :+1::rofl:

1 Like

Took me almost 3 hours to update 3 journals…yep, I’m stoned :facepunch:

1 Like

I’m sitting here, trying to maintain.

1 Like

My wife is sitting here…no clue I’m high as hell.

2 Likes