The Carpenters Journal

Out of love already this morning. Thank you sir pet!
:giraffe: :lips: for sure brother Dman!!
BBK is an excellent daytime smoke. It doesn’t smell as much like Berries as the first blackberry. It does have the fruity smell, taste is mellow, Citrus and earthy. A good functioning high. Love it!
Fattie on the other hand is Stoney as hell. Smells like skunk and the wife says papaya. For me it’s just really skanky and dank. Taste is earthy and the high is couch lock if you take more than three hits off a hooter. :joy:

1 Like

Hell yeah Brother, will be curing those buds today! Sweet Blunt…puff puff and it’s passed to the next cultivator :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Haha yes sir!!
Airing out the BBK’s

11 Likes

blackberry kush? sweet looking meds

Yes sir! Thank you :pray:t4:

1 Like

i have 2 photos running now. love the taste

1 Like

I’ve only ran one auto. One of these days I might grow another one. I like photos because you can manipulate them the way you want!
After sitting out for a few hours moisture inside the buds is regulated. Back in the Grove bags for a final non-open “ hopefully“ cure!

Running low on Fattie.

9 Likes

Nice haul sir congratulations and the buds look amazing

3 Likes

If I can just get one of them to stay in the bag long enough to cure lol. When you’re a heavy smoker it’s easy to go through a lot of smoke :dash:

8 Likes

Haha I’m going thru that issue now harvested 10oz and let’s say I only have 8oz curing

6 Likes

Good morning cannabis cultivators. Little bit of snow came in last night. It’s beautiful. Fed all the ladies with Jack’s clone again this morning. Two have been transplanted. The two Gelato
Foxy and Dixie

9 Likes

Morning brother. The ladies r looking wonderful

2 Likes

Thank you sir as is your ladies!! Killin it Silva

2 Likes

Not much going on for me today, I went ahead and transplanted Windy the white candy
To her permanent 2.7 gal pot

4 Likes

Here’s legs

Mutant girl here. I’m gonna let her ride see what happens

10 Likes

Cleaned my grinder a little. Had to scrape the sides because the lid was starting to stick!
What’s in the jar was in the cap of the grinder. What’s in the lid of the jar was a quarter inch down the sides.
And here’s my Keif stash. Somewhere around 10 or 11grams.

Thanks y’all for the love!! :eyes:

12 Likes

I have a wonky looking girl too…gonna let her go till the end just to see what happens. Although mine isn’t as mutant as yours. lol

I need to do this as well…hard to turn the top sometimes. I’ll clean it this weekend and I may just put it away and get another one like my second, “spare” grinder. The dirty one grinds too fine and is a pain to get anything out of it. My “spare” has larger holes and much easier with sticky buds.

1 Like

Let me show you my grinder. Been using it for years

Yes it is a coffee grinder. Bump it two or three times, and you have perfectly ground meds.
Somehow it doesn’t chop the stems. You can pull them right out!

11 Likes

I have several other expensive grinders including a crusher. This one is the easiest. Lol

2 Likes

That’s cool it doesn’t grind the stems! I’ll pull my “emergency” coffee grinder out and give it a whirl. I’ll try it on some of the trim I have sitting around for making edibles.

3 Likes