The Carpenters Journal

There’s some updated pictures of the ladies they have been getting pH water for four days now. This morning is a full feeding. 4 mL micro, 1 mL grow, 6 mL Bloom, 2 mL cal-mag, 4ml big bud
Candy

WW

BBK

God bless!! :v:

8 Likes

Any thoughts on this?

It’s on a couple of leaves throughout the three girls

2 Likes

88°f is as high I go. Inside. Outside as long as you keep them watered they’ll do fine.

3 Likes

Thankfully the temperature hasn’t got above 90°. I don’t have an air conditioner in there, just a lot of air circulation. I’m going to have to make a change soon because the heat is coming

3 Likes

I have a sf4000 and a ts1000. Sf is the only one on now. I put the three babies in the flower room yesterday. I’ve just been taking them outside throughout the day and inside by the window in the evening.
Sorry I’m on my other journal most of the time!
@pr

Male or Female?
I think it’s a boy

3 Likes

With👆said
3- more dropped, one indica dominant
2-White Widow from a harvest in July of 2020
Lord willing they will be female…

5 Likes

WW

BBK

Candy

Hope everyone is good n high!!

6 Likes

Heading to work so no smoking yet but when I get home, oh boy ima get so “medicated”

Your grow looks so scrumptious

1 Like

Work hard and relax when the day is done!
I tried to return to work Monday. Cost me two days. I don’t think I’m ready yet… so I watch the girls grow… lol
Thank you! @Mr_Wormwood

Autos or photos? Or both?

1 Like

I run photos

BlockquoteSounds good, let me know if you have any questions tag me, I’ll follow along as best I can.

The blackberry kush I grew got the purple to it, loved it.

Ps I’m soil you won’t need to add silica, don’t it’s a waste of money as soil has lots of silica in it.

Hello everyone, I add silicon and my leaves began to turn yellow much less … if you know any other way from this, I would be grateful for the advice?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community hope you enjoy!!

1 Like

You have pics? @andrejpesockij920

Starting week 6 doing great. Small but that’s OK with me!
WW

Candy

And BBK

Hope all have a blessed day

8 Likes

End of week 7! I can’t count when I’m high!! :crazy_face:

And the baby’s Under the ts1000

9 Likes

Looking tasty!

1 Like

Thank you @KPC… appreciate it. I’m gonna let the BlackBerry Kush go a little bit longer than her big sister did, she yielded 312grams dry… white widow and Candyland peyote will be 9-14 weeks in flower. They are so small and cute

3 Likes

What’s up everybody hope all is having a great and blessed evening. Just sitting in the room enjoying some time with my ladies. Update pic of the room. The past three days they have only been getting pH water, this morning they were hit with a quarter of a teaspoon dry koolbloom. I’m gonna have enough dry koolBloom to last me the rest of my life… lol.
Here they are

4 Likes