The Carpenters Journal

I’ve used them for a few years. Haven’t had any problems till recently.
They’ve got new batteries as well

1 Like

16 minutes later

1 Like

Good note Masha is getting really fat :+1:

Added a “calibrated” :thinking: hygrometer to the jar also

13 Likes

Looks tasty! :drooling_face: Ah- good idea with the other meter

Out of likes :+1:

I’ve got one of these and it works?
I guess, I never tested it against any other ones so I guess I really don’t know that it’s accurate :thinking:

https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Temperature-Notification/dp/B08QDF3ZJ7

I use those for tents but haven’t used them for cure. Hmm

I was looking at those earlier :+1::+1: wondering if there were any good. Good to know they were great though. More budget friendly than some of the others

1 Like

I use 4 of them all the time as does mrs low for her grow. Nice little widget on the phone screen displaying all of them.

2 Likes

Sweet :+1::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Nice Brother, I guess if there’s a silver lining to the :poop: this morning, that lady is it :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes sir :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Cheers everyone and hope all has a happy Thanksgiving.

Black hygrometer still read 63%, calibrated hygrometer is still climbing. At 54% right now. And the hygrometer on top of the jar reads 75%
BlackBerry Kush Kief jarred on 7/22/21
Beside a BlackBerry Kush

15 Likes

That looks tasty

1 Like

It still smells very fruity. Phenomenal flavor. Not too harsh at the end

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Take a hit for me Brother!! :drooling_face::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

Man that’s for a nice cure on it! I need to do the same with some from the next harvest. Thanks for sweet shot of both :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wow. That sux. Mine have been in bags since early October, and this made me go inspect them, and I found nothing but good buds. So I’m not sure what went wrong. If I had to hazard a guess, either they were to moist when they went in, or it had already started and they went in the bags, with spores deep inside that went unnoticed. .

2 Likes

I suspect you are onto something.

1 Like