BBK

Candyland

WW

4 Likes

Cola shots

5 Likes

Update on the beans!
1-Indica dominant
1-Seed from a previous grow (a cheese for sure)
1-gelato bag seed( waiting to break soil)
2 of 4 up and healthy
#4 :-1:t3: No go

1 Like

For two days the three that are in flour I have been feeding
4 mL micro
1 mL grow
5 mL Bloom
5 mL big bud-per gal
1/3 gal per day ballpark
I let dry out before I water again

Things are looking really really nice, you must be getting excited, I know I would be. If you don’t mind me asking, what brand nutrients are you using for feeding? I just received the three pack of fox farm, Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom. (I also grabbed a bag of Fox Farm Happy Frog soil for replanting) Not sure when I’m going to get a chance to use that stuff as my gorilla glue has been planted in a Pod for three days and still nothing. Going to start soaking some super skunk tonight to see if I get better results.

Your grow is looking excellent, you must be doing everything perfect, good job.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:! I use General hydroponics. For now.

I put two more Indica dominant in a wet paper towel inside a plastic bag. I have better luck with this method. Not putting any other method down! They all work👍
I’m hoping with these two down I can end up with four in veg✌️

3 Likes

Left to right! Candyland peyote, BlackBerry Kush, white widow. I love how the three are completely different in every way

3 Likes

Fat calyx on this girl! Candy
:point_up_2:maybe misspelled…

3 Likes

Should I trim off all of the lowers? @KeystoneCops this is one of the girls inside the room with BBK. This is also BBK

1 Like

Once they start compounding bracts like that, I wouldn’t. For me, it’s about keeping the canopy relatively flat so that apical dominance encourages those “lower” flowers to grow. It seems like the further they are away from the top of the canopy, the more likely they are to produce pollen sacs. [shrug]

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that, hints the 6” from top…yes?! The three of these have had no training whatsoever, the BlackBerry was topped once. I didn’t anticipate them going into flower so fast😖 lesson learned👊

2 Likes