The Carpenters Journal

Well this is the best place for knowledge! I found the forum a few months ago! Love it and so many great peeps!!

7 Likes

Brother I thought I was set to watching. :person_facepalming:t2: But I am now! :wink: And you have some damn good lookin girls!!! :+1::+1: :v::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Appreciate it Dman!! I’ll post some more pics soon!

1 Like

Monkeys :monkey: undies Brother! :person_facepalming:t2: But I’m Stoked to see them! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

When they get there breakfast I’ll shoot some!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talkin about rite there Brother! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Dman, I’m excited for the stretch… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think :thinking: I’m as excited as you are on your girls Brother! They look :eyes: like there diggin life! :+1::+1:Keep on keeping on! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Topped Blackberry this morning… :thinking: see how she does

6 Likes

After all the talk about beans in some other chats I dropped some this morning
1-gelato
2-cheese
1-indica dominant
In ph’d water for up to 72hrs
:+1::v:

5 Likes

You go Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Very nice @Carpenter! Those girls are looking sweet! You must be doing everything right because they look so green and so healthy. They look more like bushes than trees. Is using the totes rather than pots what makes them more bushy? I’ve seen a lot of photos here when the plants are young they’re much taller and way more skinny. I might try totes in the future, I just received some fabric pots from " “apotforpot” so gonna try those first. (I’ve also seen some photos of really nice plants in those fabric pots) Keep up the good work and take care of them girls !

3 Likes

The feeding schedule and the soil is what keeps them healthy and bushy, not the pots!
I tried fabric pots in the past some people love them some people don’t

3 Likes

@Claybo appreciate the compliments! Happy growing! What size are you going to start with?
Do you have Photo’s or auto seeds?

2 Likes

As far as seeds actually I have both, 20 Photo Super Skunk and 10 auto Super Skunk(skunk crossed with Afghani)(i’ll also have some Gorilla Glue auto’s from my nephew)

The pots,. I just received two 2 gal fabric pot setups yesterday from “apotforpot” and two 5 gal setups will be here tomorrow and 4 more 5 gal setups in shipment. (8 total ) Yeah I got crazy buying things late at night:)
I’m using the “super soil” that comes with the setups.
Was going to start 6 right off the bat (NY just went legal and we can have 6 plants) but I re-thought things and I’m going to try out one auto in a 2 gal fabric pot starting May 1st and start a new auto plant the 1st of every month there aft. (Going to put 2 photos outdoors at sis’s house:)
Originally I was just gonna go with the two 2 gallon pots for indoors, but then I saw the 5 gallon pots yielded a lot more bud, so I started buying 5 gal set ups lol.

To make a long story even longer:),
(apologies)
I’m leaving at the end of May for the islands for 4-5 weeks so I have no choice but to take whatever plants I start here with me. I’m hoping to set the 2gal pot on the back floor in my F150 to get it up there and bring it and the 5 gal pot that I start up there on June 1st back home with me the beginning of July. And dam I hope they don’t get too big or massive and they fit lol.
(sis says I’m f’ing nuts lol)

But I don’t have any other way of doing this as I’m up in the Islands every June. And I don’t know if you’ve spent any time in the thousand Islands but the sun up there is huge, massive, and omg hot, not to mention it pounds from 6am till 8pm every day. (and all three sides of the property is water and the sun also reflects off of that) and there’s sliding glass doors on all four sides of the house so when it’s too windy outdoors I can put those girls in front of the sliding glass doors and follow the sun as it goes around the house:)

Yeah, I was just thinking as I was writing this, those plants are going to be way WAY too big to bring back home In the backseat of a truck. Lmao
(sis is right) >nuts

2 Likes

I see…:point_up_2::thinking:

1 Like

When you have the time!! The grow will come. No need to force em up!

2 Likes

Been away for a few days and was worried about the ladies! Thankfully all is well!
Have a blessed week to all!

Not much of a talker y’all

3 Likes

My how they have grown! Post pics in the morning

3 Likes