The Carpenters Journal

The seed warranty applies to all seeds. Have you had an issue or just talking “what if”

2 Likes

I’m waiting on a Gelato to pop now and have sent an email about a couple BBK seeds that didn’t pop in a previous grow they had asked me too try some more seeds, seeing as I got the ten with ten free in my order. Before I requested a replacement.
The BBK I’m not to worried about because I still have 8-10 seeds and appreciate everything ILGM does for everyone.
Now these gelato seeds I’ve only dropped one from the order and plan on dropping several when these girls finish.

7 Likes

If there is an issue, contact Customer service. They make things right. If there is an issue because it’s BOM prize and you don’t have an order number, I’ll take care of it with the office

3 Likes

Thank you so much @AfgVet i really appreciate you :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I couldn’t find the right combination to have a regulated pH with Jack’s. So they were watered with pH water this morning. PH up should be here today. Thanks for watching y’all
So tomorrow they will get a full dose of the right pH

5 Likes

Here is a Saturday’s update on these wonderful ladies, so far the canopy is staying close to where I would like it to stay. I also know the stretch isn’t over yet
Fattie

Liz

Masha

Amber

Last but not least Lacie

Group shot

Obviously I don’t know the name of one of my ladies :confounded: Lacey is actually Haley!
Nonetheless she’s growing well LOL :joy:

11 Likes

Looking beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you sir :call_me_hand: I’m mixing nutrients to find the regulated PH with Cal Mag.
I have the PH drops for test indication oh, so it’s a little tedious. But I think I got it

2 Likes

Your girls look awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you Mad… did you happen to notice your handprint was on Jack’s nutrients. I’m sure you have and I’m sure somebody else has already mentioned it to you.
Thought that was pretty cool

2 Likes

During one of my ramblings to Cody (from jrpeters) it popped into my head to use the hand. He liked it so I kept it. lol

4 Likes

I got a question for everybody that’s watching my journal. Should I keep these nutrients in particular?

4 Likes

Brother I don’t know anything about those nutes. But I do know you got some sweet looking girls!!! They look :eyes: outstanding!!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you sir… Tomorrow morning they will be getting a nice feeding

1 Like

@Nicky know anything about these. The diamond nectar has molasses in it.
Was reading your post on recharge :+1:
Made me think you might be able to help with your knowledge and your on… lol

1 Like

Yes diamond nector is a humic acid supplement, if your not in autopots or hydro it’s a good addative. It breaks down nutrients faster and easier basically for better absorbtion.

The boom. Is a PK booster pretty standard best used in the first two weeks of flower but can be used Durring flower to boost PK ratios.

Fruit n fusion, says its a sweetener so I would assume it has molasses in it or carbs never used a product like that personally they are good products though

2 Likes

Good morning Brother, hope you don’t mind me throwing out a nutrient line I found to that keeps it simple, it’s jacks for tap water and supplies everything needed. The Bloom nutes need Calmag added only. The MYKOS WP is soluble and mixes well with the recharge and Silica on those feed days :love_you_gesture:.

5 Likes

Looking good Brother :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Carpenter
Since you’ve got the Jack’s bucket of nutes already I’d assume you don’t need the kool bloom. I would think the flora and diamond nectar would be usable during flower. As they don’t have much PK in the mix and might not upset the pH balance with Jack’s.

But I’ve never used the line up from GH and don’t know how they would mix using Jacks nutes. With your inaugural run of the Jack’s (tap) nutes looks like you’ve already got everything needed by following the feeding schedule. Give the Jack’s a chance and get more info on how to incorporate the “nectars” before you decide to do any dosing.

These are my opinions and dos pesos worth. :thinking: :v:

3 Likes

Thank you all so much is truly truly appreciate it

3 Likes