The Carpenters Journal

I would post a video of somebody dancing but I don’t know how to do that LOL :joy:

3 Likes

dancing

7 Likes

Carlton getting jiggy with it :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

What makes that so hilarious is I can do that dance… LOL
Get it Carlton

5 Likes

OK guys and girls it’s not very often I go do a job and a customer hooked me up with a bud. Not often at all. But this customer hook me up with a excellent bud, check this out!!

Smells like gelato :shaved_ice:

8 Likes

Nice :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

I’m about to fire up this joint and see how good it is

1 Like

Let’s us know.

1 Like

Prove it lol!!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

I’m going to try and describe taste guys, a little bit earthy, with a type of fragrant aroma! Damn I can’t describe nothing. It taste great and it hits hard and I’m stoned

7 Likes

@ChebaMang Did you have any issues getting your gelato seeds to pop?

Actually I did have an issue with the Gelato seeds from ILGM. Only 2 out of six broke soil. I germinated in water and peroxide for 24 hours. Got the tail growing and then placed in soil. Waited for about 5 days and went digging around. Four just didn’t want to grow.

Made email contact with ILGM customer support and explained the issue. No problema! They sent me a voucher and ended up getting Banana Kush photo as replacement. The other two grew pretty decent with a good yield. But they were a bit finicky at first and once the roots got established they grew out normally.

I like the buzz. It’s a good high that hits not too hard and relaxes you to the point you’re almost stupid. Then it smooths out and everything feels good mentally and physically. Very balanced relaxing high. These are just MHO.

You can try the archaeological approach and see what you find. Never know they might be stuck under something or gnat larvae may have eaten them up. After checking my seed stash they are a very small seed compared to others I have from ILGM.
:v:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. Excellent description of the high I might add!!
I soaked this one for 48 hours before placing it in soil so far I haven’t seen any action. Lord willing I won’t have this issue with all the seeds. And yes they are a little smaller than the others I have grown as well. These seeds were in a batch of 2001 so 20 year old seeds. Crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Here’s a pic of one the top colas

8 Likes

That’s gorgeous

1 Like

Thanks man. :+1:

I dry herb vape and the terpines taste really good too. Like a GS thin mint cookie without all the chocolate. Minty and piney and some earthy spice. I’m sure hitting it from a doob or pipe would be a different and slightly higher buzz feeling.

You might have trouble getting “old” seeds to take off after 20 years. But anything’s possible.

I had a batch of 30 year old bag seeds I tried over a year ago. It was a big no go. They were from seeds me and some friends bought 4 oz’s from a local seller that grew guerilla style. He always had the best smoke! I was hoping to grow them out and reminisce. Oh, well probably be good for the birds. :grin:

2 Likes

I have a V2 pro dry herb vape and I love it but it doesn’t give me the same effect that I’ve grown to love with joints! Maybe I’m just old school. Hopefully ILGM has a seed warranty on BOM winning seeds.
I’m sure they do, I’ll keep the ones that don’t take so maybe they can do some Scientific stuff and find out why they didn’t pop.
This is the strain I’m most excited about growing too…:crossed_fingers:

Wouldn’t that be great for every seed we have found in some great smoke :dash: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

You know it. Doobs versus vapes are a totally different high :yum: and the high lasts longer IMHO.

Maybe get with @AfgVet or another mod and see if they have the same policy for BOM seeds. Give it a shot. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

:v:

3 Likes

As with my BlackBerry Kush seeds we’ll see how many don’t pop. Prior to submitting a ticket

1 Like