The Carpenters Journal

It’s a good thing the other two ladies are coming out of the room tomorrow because the air conditioner is definitely making the outside smell like a farm. Need to reconfigure the room, going to have to move my scrubber somewhere else. Maybe directly behind the air conditioner

1 Like

I’m keeping the lower cleaned up…

4 Likes

I’ll be cloning one of these girls for sure. The indica dominant, my last seed so I want to grow another one or two.:+1:

3 Likes

nice work bud

1 Like

Thank you!

Chop day! 3:00 I’ll be waiting!

1 Like

The waiting is killing me… I’m like pacing around the house… I may need to bud a big fat doobie all the way down…

4 Likes

I’m doing the same thing watching the clock counting down…. :grin::drooling_face:

2 Likes

My wife just gave me these, and said “Happy early birthday”

11 Likes

Nice :+1:! Happy birthday indeed!!

3 Likes

Nice, I have a pair similar, that were wrought out of old RR spikes. Identical handle shape.
Mine are 30-40 yrs old and a bit rusty. I should clean them up and dip em in lacquer

3 Likes

They are damn sharp, and pretty to look at. I’m a little reticent to use them, they are so pretty.

3 Likes

Ok it’s done! :boom:!

As soon as it drip dries I’ll post some more pics

8 Likes

Nice!!!

Are you going to do your finish trimming wet or dry?

1 Like

Wet, I find it easier for my back… and the cure!
It’s nice to know that when your harvest is dry there’s nothing left to do but throw it in the grove bags!

2 Likes

Upon relocating the ladies to their new home

I think the one on the upper right hand corner there’s a boy. Still a little bit early…

3 Likes

I’m hoping to see some hairs soon!
Soon I’ll be off to trim jail

2 Likes

My back is killing me and I’m done with one lady!
Time to smoke a bowl take a break and start on the next girl!! :call_me_hand:

Biggest on this lovely lady

10 Likes

Nice job and that’s a beautiful bud

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!