The Carpenters Journal

I’m sorry that was my 3 rd grow. I got a quarter oz off my first grow (miracle grow and cheap blurple lights) I got 4 ozs off my second. And i think this was 14 oz’s That wasn’t a pic of the whole plant. It was my best ever. And I really didn’t have a clue. :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I need to get one of those “Auto Trim” strains :wink:

2 Likes

OMG Dman, that sounds almost exactly like my experiences. my first grow i measured in grams just to make myself feel better about the time and $$ invested (yeah, and miracle grow and a million watt blurple).
Fortunately its been MUCH better since. Your pics and Carpenters look GREAT.

3 Likes

What does the stem split with the tooth pick in flower do??

2 Likes

Causes stress, makes the plant think it’s damaged and will try to take in more nutrients to try to fix the damage and can lead to increased trichome production.

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: for the kind words. :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Have you ever tried it before? If so what where your thoughts on it?

1 Like

Yes, tried it a few times over the years and it did seem to make the plant show more trichs than usual and the bud seemed a little stronger than usual but hard to prove without lab tests. Certainly did not hurt anything.

5 Likes

For myself, I’ve noticed she wanted to finish sooner. By appearance, boy was I wrong! The most dense bud I’ve grown to date though!
HR got you covered on that note! Seen it on his thread and had to try it, :joy:
@Bulldognuts got my plant yo-yo today! Delivered to my neighbor lol… thank you excited to try em
@Dman1969 seen you use paper clips for your training so thank you brother! Works great so far… post pics later

2 Likes

I’ll have to experiment

1 Like

Tonight’s pics

7 Likes

8 Likes

Looking fantastic!

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:

1 Like

You truly got it Growin On Brother and the clothes pins add a lil something too! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you sir, They do don’t they, lol! The issue I’m having is it’s not holding them down. They’re picking up the clothes pin

2 Likes

4 Likes

Awesome trichome pics.

Young ones are looking nice and healthy too!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:…I’ll get some more micro pic this evening! When these two indica’s finish the girls will love the room! Hopefully 6 females. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for you!

2 Likes