The Carpenters Journal

Yeah, I wouldn’t risk that either. Sorry dude, but I think you made the right call to dump it

2 Likes

It hurt to have to do it but it needed to be done. I really appreciate you guys!!!

6 Likes

Hey, I have been a bit ill but, noticed you tagged me a few days ago. Sorry about that. Is there anything you wanted me to see? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better. It must not of been important because I can’t think of anything recently. :confounded:
Thank you for taking the time to reach out!
I know your busy! :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@latewood if there was anything this would be it. Can you tell me what this is?

4 Likes

Update on the two! Gave another feeding for this girl she looked hungry!

And this one is getting closer!

10 Likes

And the baby’s! I have 2 BBK up :facepunch:. So three females for sure! Here they are!
Jackie

Haley

Fattie

Amber

BBK

BBK 2 she is half what she could be…:joy:

8 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Dman1969 @Mr_Wormwood @MrPeat
Have an issue with knats! Suggestions please! Diatomaceous earth isn’t working for em!

3 Likes

I’m using DE it takes a little bit to get working. Are you using food grade. I’m not but I heard it works better. Mine is insect killer with DE. I use a lot more. I damn near cover the soil and massage it in the top layer. I’ve heard a lot of good things about neem oil and mosquito bits. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Capt Jacks Bug begone perhaps.

1 Like

DE for the larva and yellow sticky traps for the adults.

2 Likes

The Repel Fly traps in the camping section at Walmart attracts flies the best I have ever seen in my lifetime. They are $1.97 I believe.

2 Likes

I was wondering where you could get them. Thank you

2 Likes

I’ll add more DE. Not sure if it is good grade or not. Thanks guys, got sticky traps in pots now

Those sticky traps aren’t the same as what @MrPeat is speaking of and I’m gonna check them out. I’ve never really totally killed of my gnat problem. But I have them in check. I see one or two here and there. :pray::v::call_me_hand:
And I got :monkey::briefs:
And I’m workinOn
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve heard sand on top of the soil keeps them out as well.

Here how good they are. We always have flies in the Summer. I gave these a try. I will let it speak for it self.

I need to replace the old one. We get flies as its normally super dry between May to Oct. I don’t have gnats. So I can’t say how effective they are but flies…oh yeah they work awesome.

5 Likes

Oh nice!! Thank ya

1 Like

That was over most of the summer months. They was $1.97 at Walmart Camping and hiking section. Worth every single penny. I have tried several types but this is the one I tell everyone to get. First time placing a photo up so others can see how effective they are.

1 Like

Man that’s a lot of flies

2 Likes