The Carpenters Journal

@OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams
Appreciate it Gentleman…

11 Likes

Excellent movie by the way :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Lookin good brother nice frosty nugs :snowflake::snowflake::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks guys.
Been fighting WPM again along with work haven’t had time to post much.
I’ve hit em all in the flower room with 1/3-1 ratio of Hypo something acid :joy:
Little high :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll fix up another of 1-1 this weekend.
Can’t seem to get it gone…
agent Orange Tuesday of last week

Yesterday

No WPM in the tent that I can see…
these two need a serious defoliation and flipped to flower but haven’t had time.
God bless y’all!!

11 Likes

Fighting a serious aphid problem
I’m gonna take them in the shower and give them a serious blast this evening. Practically all fan leaves have been removed from Maui Wowie clones.

7 Likes

Damn Brother hate seeing that! Man you’ve had some hurdles to overcome lately. Sending ya good healing cannabis vibes :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Your not wrong.
I’m not gonna say anything y’all can see the pictures.
So much for the Vegito

All that’s left in flower now is the Maui Clones
Still battling WPM

I watered PLL and CRHG with full strength Jacks
The Agent Orange clones are healthy and showing new growth.
Wasn’t able to get pics of em. Been a super busy day.
God bless y’all

11 Likes

Sorry for your loss my friend, keeping you in my prayers man :pray:

3 Likes

These results are sh!t, but a necessity… observing, learning, progressing. No one ever got anywhere with 100% success. Hell, it’ll even contribute to your drive and enjoyment to the hobby over all. Keep your chin up.

8 Likes

No worries and I appreciate all the prayers I can get

I tell anyone that ever works for me the sad truth is you don’t know how to do something right until you figure out how to do it wrong

8 Likes

Hate seeing that Brother! Hang in there and sending some chill vibes your way :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Appreciate that brother :sunglasses:
No worries here. Just a little disappointed is all.
It’s life we got to ride this roller coaster :roller_coaster: up and down!! :facepunch::v:

8 Likes

Hoping you figure out what yer problems are. Positive vibes to you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :green_heart: dude! :pray:

4 Likes

Me too ChebaMang… me too…
this just means I will be remodeling my room sooner than anticipated.

7 Likes

Build you a clean room entry portal complete with sanitizer mists and UV lights. Invest in full decon suits with SCBA and most of all wipe yer feet. :love_you_gesture: :joy:

Seriously though I’m sure the spores are coming in from your clothing and shoes. Either the plant genetics are predisposed of getting infected or we are bringing it to them. My grow room has carpeted floors and I’m most positive my last grow caught the mold from that. All it needed was the perfect environment and BAM!

You’ve got this! :facepunch: :blush: :+1: :green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s all we’re looking for.
A little better than perfect.
The mylar has been on the wall for about three years now. There’s probably mold spores behind it by now.
I can’t keep those little black and red bugs out either

7 Likes

We had hordes of those around the house when i was a kid. Chinch/cinch something like that i think.

5 Likes

I don’t know what they are called but I have those buggers outdoors. Ate my corn, squash and sunflowers. I used DE.

6 Likes

Boxelder bugs? Used to be tons around here, not much recently.,

5 Likes

Yep yep. Boxelder beetle.

2 Likes