The Carpenters Journal

I’ve received tags for giveaways from you before maybe somethings changed IDK

2 Likes

I don’t know what has changed but you do not have a picture on your profile for IG.
Update maybe IDK

3 Likes

I looked all over and can’t find anywhere to update, all the things I find are for phones or I-pads.
My page also looks different all the buttons used to be on the top right of the screen and now they are on the left side

1 Like

I have no idea Spanky
I have an iPhone and recently have had two General update’s for my phone. No computer here. Just my phone

1 Like

You can’t “update” the web version (the one on computers). And everything is on the left since they did a "face-lift " on the web page…

Anybody sends you a regular PM, you’ll see it fine… but if it’s a picture or a “sticker” and things specific to IG, you’ll get prompted to install the app…
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

ACDC @JaneQP
I’m impressed!!!
Went from 2-3/4 full half gal jars to 1 jar. Beautiful trim and removal of most of the stems…

17 Likes

That will be the next gift to myself!

7 Likes

Oh yah!!

6 Likes

Damn Brother that bowl trimmer did a hell of a job. Nice work :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thank you brother OG and good morning to you. I was pleased with it

7 Likes

I’m trying to figure out an adapter for a cordless drill, to power the cranking… :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Hahahah
I think I cranked a little too much, they suggest 15 to 20 times. I probably spun it 30 :joy:

5 Likes

Well, then maybe a drill is overkill. :rofl:

7 Likes

My wife like to say that I Rodify everything :joy:
Hey there is always room for improvement right… hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

The compound nixer 4 the drill would b good just use it low speed

3 Likes

The blade moves a lot faster than the rubber pcs. Could work :thinking: :face_with_monocle:
AG

TH

BO :joy:

VD

Smoking on this AG now
Lovely smoke smooth and mellow high

14 Likes

Very pretty buds my friend :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you sir
Hard to get good shots

2 Likes

Yeah they have gear reduction in them I have the 19-in when using them less is more don’t want to over do it to much then it’s just wasting good bud meat✌️

3 Likes

I noticed that. :joy:
From two jar’s to one… oops :grimacing:
Headed to work the poles y’all… yay
God bless y’all…

5 Likes