The Carpenters Journal

Chilling at the beach with the family. Had a few Birthdays to celebrate and threw down with a low country seafood boil yesterday. How’s your day starting :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Heck ya bro
Sounds relaxing and sea food can’t go wrong. Happy belated birthday to all.
I’m good this am thinking of what seed to drop since GG didn’t make it to the party! So many decisions :joy:
I have a skunk number #1 auto but it is from seedsman so I’m skeptical

1 Like

It’s good to have options Brother. That AG is cruising along and looking way better than the ones I have. I’ve got some weird Pheno leaf coloring like gold color :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That’s weird for sure…
Let’s hope that’s gonna be a good thing

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to be affecting growth, had me chasing all kind of symptoms. The mother threw these same colors and all her clones are showing this :pray::pray: because I’m dying to smoke some old school Herb :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Tha AG mom I have had this problem late in veg after a serious foliage strip, Fed her a few times with Jack’s tap and she’s been fine.
The 2 outside are Kickin butt

6 Likes

I started this run with ED and ended going in with Jacks and epson thinking I had a mag and sulfur deficiency. So much for the organic run but was fearful the ED wouldn’t correct it fast enough. Just going to chalk this one up to pheno traits and try another down the road to see if it spits the same traits :love_you_gesture: I was gifted 10 seeds from a very reputable dude

2 Likes

That sure makes it easier. Hate that for you brother…

1 Like

All good and they’re still healthy just weird coloring. The last Charlotte’s Yesterdream started spitting purple leaves and had me guessing and turned out to be a killer :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That’s awesome… love when colors come out.
Hopeful that the outsider’s get some color for me. Gary has some serious genetics going on.
That’s why I had to drop another one of his for sure.
Komos arachnid diesel.
Looks like Kilo took over your thread.
For some reason I wasn’t watching anymore I don’t know why

1 Like

Right on Brother, killer crosses for sure. Yep Kilo is posting in a one of my old threads :joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The one AG outsider in the ground

Dropped a skunk #1 auto
Popped open after 36 hrs now in a solo cup to see if she comes up

12 Likes

That AG is looking good Brother and congrats on the new arrival :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Appreciate that brother OG. The ladies on the outside and the ladies on the inside don’t even look like the same genetics…
I know one thing for sure outside is the way to go for sure!! Cant beat Mother Nature! :love_you_gesture::fire:

4 Likes

:point_up_2: I would love to run some outside but under the radar and nosy neighbors are Kill’n that for me :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I understand! Where I am it’s not smart but what the heck ya know! There is two liquor stores and a post office in spitting distance :joy:
Yard smells amazing :star_struck: :joy:

5 Likes

The AGs have the sweetest smell I’ve had growing to date :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

So sweet and mellow. I know you’re probably as excited as I am to smoke some… :dash:

2 Likes

Dying to smoke some!! My flipp’n power has gone off 3 times this run and Scewing up my lighting schedule and :pray: I don’t see nanners down the road. Off for 7 hours last night :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ouch that sucks bad!! Hopefully none show their ugly faces…
hate nanners…

3 Likes