The Carpenters Journal

Here she is

7 Likes

She’s just :eyes: sexy rite there! :wink::sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Dman!! Little but sexy!!

1 Like

You might be surprised what you wind up with Brother. It ain’t over till it’s in your bong. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

nice… you use a sf4000 correct? i haven’t flowered anything with mine yet

2 Likes

Yes love it! I did find out that the girls do not like the light to be turned down and then gradually turned up. These ladies started with 80% light now 100%

3 Likes

Candyland peyote is in the grove bag (about an ounce) @ 3:00 eastern time along with the few branches on White Window, cola still needs a day or two! :v:

3 Likes

Some close ups
Blue

I-1

I-2

And I-3

10 Likes

Brother I’m so jealous I got 2 weeks to flip then 2 more to see any pistils! You got it Growin On!! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips:

2 Likes

Out of likes, it won’t be long I’ll be jealous! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Your kind words are humbling Brother. And very deeply appreciated. I am still a grasshopper in my journey. But Im diggin every minute of it. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Me too brother me too

1 Like

@Dman1969 it’s come to my attention that a pound does not go far. Lol! :drooling_face::confounded: So I need to grow 3 to 5 monsters, so I can be OK for a little while! Kind of like you were doing right now. You’re gonna have some serious colas on those main lines

2 Likes

I really hope this one is the same color as her mother! :v:
It’s really short like she was!

The mom :point_down:

7 Likes

I think :thinking: your gonna have some sweet colas on those girl’s ! I wish I would have narrowed mine down some. But we gotta grow to learn! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Mother and daughter are beautiful

1 Like

Hope so @Dman1969… Thank you :pray:t4:!! @SilvaBack203

1 Like

10 Likes

A few days into week 6 for Blue , I-2,I-1
I-3 is in week 4/5
Blue

I-2

I-1

I-3