The Carpenters Journal

Appreciate it! @stlleaf

I would still recommend the 8”, I wouldn’t go smaller. 6” covers my 4x4 well, but if I were to go bigger, I would just get the 10” for a little more money, to be able to exhaust whatever I want out if I need extra Oomf. For lack of better words. Lol

4 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Thank you all very much for the feedback very much appreciated!! :facepunch:

1 Like

@WakeAndBacon welcome to the community this is how you tag someone! This is my recent journal hang out if you want to bud!

1 Like

Always room for more! Right bro?!

2 Likes

Always!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here’s some close-ups of the girls. First two pics or two weeks later in flower than last two pics

6 Likes

6 Likes

OK I confess I broke into my bag of BlackBerry Kush but I trapped on the 13th. Nine days in the grove bag. I’m about to fire it up!! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Taste is similar to the first blackberry, not quite as sweet. More Kush if that makes sense… I know it’s not completely cured yet! Little more Stoney as well😎, still a mellow high!

6 Likes

Def need a report on the short cure. Just started drying my gelato auto and I’m sure I’ll be dipping into the groves early too in the fairly near future.

Beautiful bud.

1 Like

Short cure is great as well! Not near as good as a 3 week cure n longer!!

2 Likes

Time to vote y’all

3 Likes

I’m not sure what this is any ideas? @Bobbydigital @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Dman1969 @Hellraiser

Processing: 59022717-7B12-4C31-AF4C-407736A9C817.jpeg…
Pic is below Not sure what happen

2 Likes

Is that a leaf that wrapped itself around?

3 Likes

Looks :eyes: like some mutations but I’m no expert :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yes it’s only on a few bud sites

2 Likes

I have seen funky leaves around bud sites when flowering plants go back to veg, but that’s about it. Wouldn’t expect that to be happening in small portion of the plant though.

2 Likes