The Carpenters Journal

Got u brother

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::smile::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Tallies are in after 14 days of drying and sweating they are still sweating lol moisture is really close.
Trimmed and paper bagged em today!

And my solo cup is kind of out of control. I’m also going to need to transplant everything this week clean the room and get ready for vacation

Happy Mother’s Day to all your mom‘s out there!! :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

16 Likes

Great job man

6 Likes

Nice haul my friend congratulations :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203 and @Dennis62
Appreciate y’all stopping by.
I’ll post pics later in the week. :facepunch::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very nice haul Carp, congratulations default_thumbsupsmileyanim

4 Likes

Congrats on the harvest brother good job! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Killer run and Harvest Brother C :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’ve been way behind on reading journals, but this story reminded me of my Dad.:+1: When I was 14 I had the pleasure of obtaining some Hawaiian Redbud, or that’s what I was told it was. The best weed I had ever came across. On Christmas eve the family was getting ready to go to my Grandmother’s house for family gathering. I went into our bathroom to roll some joints to share with my cousins, forgot to lock the door. Of course my Dad suddenly opened the door just as I was finishing, he didn’t say much, but confiscated my stash. It didn’t take me long to find it in a wood box in my parents room. Over the next few weeks I would go and dip a little at a time thinking he wouldn’t notice. I had probably taken half of what was there, went in one day to get more and it was gone. He never mentioned anything about it again. Sorry for the long story, but when I saw yours, I had a full blown blast from the past :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

14 Likes

That’s quite a haul good work! Now time for the enjoyment part puff puff puff!

3 Likes

@MeEasy and @spankyjr1 @OGIncognito
Thank you
@Bulldognuts Appreciate you sharing your story.
At least you managed to get back in for a little bit more :joy:… just a dab I’ll do :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@KPC oh ya testing phase… :dash::dash::sunglasses:
Everything is getting out of control I will post pics when I’m able God bless y’all

6 Likes

Other ladies

12 Likes

Healthy young ladies…explosive growth part of the grow! Looking amazing!

6 Likes

Yes sir! Appreciate you Mad… :love_you_gesture:
I cloned two of the vanilla drip when I cleaned her up. Was certain the clones were not gonna make it. This morning they were standing up looking healthy. Lord willing they will take root and be successful…

Some other cool stuff :joy:

14 Likes

Damn that is a nice collection buddy!!!

1 Like

Thank you sir. These are my babies… :joy:
I have a bunch more just not able to display any of them for lack of space :joy:

1 Like

As much time as I’m in the woods and fields i have never found one.

1 Like

There not easy to find, most of these were found out west in NM

2 Likes

We got lots of that stuff.

That and nuclear glass. Maybe not so much of that anymore - I expect by now the tourists have pocketed it all.

3 Likes