The Carpenters Journal

I’m not sure about that but @Arrow can help on that. But I am sure of one thing they look very happy! :sunglasses:
Keep on keeping on Brother you got the skills! :pray::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you brother!!

3 Likes

Ok a little more DE for the ladies!

3 Likes

Lights out picture of the trics

One of each plant

4 Likes

Spread the De around a little to get it all over the top. Not completely covering it but close then kinda massage it in to the top half inch of soil so it looks like salt and pepper. Let that set a day or two you then water. You should notice a big difference in a few days. It’s like eating tiny razor blades for the larvae. If there really bad You may have to do this again. :sunglasses::v::pray:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Window AC decided to take a crap in my grow room. So I had to shut the lights off for 48 hours. Looks like these two ladies are gonna be done. In week 10

7 Likes

That sux but they look good! Your so far along you may be able to keep on. Let’s get a few opinions Brother. @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @Myfriendis410 @Oldguy @Hellraiser @MattyBear @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @repins12
Can This Brother let it ride! :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

They look ready to me too.

7 Likes

I was thinking he wasn’t quite ready. Mabee I misunderstood. Sorry Brother. :pray: :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Same here.

7 Likes

Thanks guys I feel a lot better!!

3 Likes

No sir you are right. @Dman1969 I wanted to keep them going till I got a little bit more Amber.
That’s ok though

3 Likes

New addition to the room!

Hopefully no light issues with this untit!

11 Likes

I think :thinking: you would have been good goin another week since you we’re almost there. She wouldn’t have time to hermi. But that’s just my opinion. She looks great regardless!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

OK so change of plans lights back on. AC unit installed in the room. Light leaks secure. Great thing about this unit you can turn off the LEDs on the unit with the remote. Excellent decision. Now I need to figure out where to drain my water.
Probably drill a hole in the floor.:+1:
@Dman1969 me too brother! :boom:… right to late to herm!!

6 Likes

I put my dehumidifier on a milk crate and run the drain hose into a five gallon bucket. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’m thinking of getting something like that. My window unit died.

1 Like

This is something I am not looking forward to. I can imagine me getting high temp alerts mid day and me scrambling to get to a store to get a new AC. In the coming months I’ll be looking on OfferUp for a backup. Current AC was used…brand new though for less than 1/4 of new price.

2 Likes

Mime was in the garage when we bought the house. I should be ok until next summer but will have to do something then.

1 Like