The Carpenters Journal

hZfm9Pj95F9Mk (1)
Well done Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks Guys!!!
Rain here today so I’ll do some clean up in the room and Dropping some beans baby ya…
have a great day y’all… God bless.

4 Likes

Another harvest!..seems there a lot of them lately!

Looks great man…congrats! Sticky sticky!

:drooling_face:
:+1:

4 Likes

It does seem this way to me as well :drooling_face::thinking: :face_with_monocle:

Appreciate you stopping bye :v:
@repins12 strain drop is Crazy 8’s monkey fruit and Cobwebs resting place.
1 of each.
All in water for 24hrs then to soil
Planted 1 of each strain I listed above… :love_you_gesture::wink:
Switched out the 600w for a 4000 blurple in the clone tent. If it gets too hot I’ll switch back.

3 Likes

repins12 selling seeds? or just giving them away? I Have heard this from many people here and I don’t really know what’s going on. lol

1 Like

Gifts brother… his is a generous man…
This is a journal of his strains.

4 Likes

Ah,…ok. I feel kinda dumb for even asking. I tend to stick with the same journals as there is a ton of info here and I can’t get to all of it. Even after a year of being here…really hard to get to everything but I am going to check that thread out. Thanks for the link man! :+1:

6 Likes

No problem, I know what you mean I had to stop watching a couple journals because I couldn’t keep up with em all… you and a few others are kinda like family so I gotta stop bye and show some love nah meeen… :joy:

3 Likes

Me too. I keep seeing everyone mentions his seeds and i was in the dark too. I was hooing to connect w him through @SilvaBack203 on ig.

2 Likes

Look for my name on IG and let me know it’s you… I’ll see what I can do :wink: theCarpenter420
Both of you guys. Make sure you let me know what you though. I have a lot of followers and not sure exactly who is who that doesn’t have the same name.
@KPC and @MaD-VapoR

2 Likes

I don’t have an ig i was able to connect my son w silva.

I see… I didn’t think I had one either till a few months back :joy:.
Lot easier to post pic there…

1 Like

Man…you’re gonna make me start a new IG account. :neutral_face: I have an account now but it was a work account…and haven’t used it in years. I do need to look at more places than just here. Right? :wink:

It may take me a while to get there though…work has been sucking lately and I spend too much time already looking at what light I need, or what size tent do I need, or what new knife do I need. :rofl:

1 Like

Lol always. There was a lot of giveaways for free seeds on Instagram. Only reason I have an account. And to get a hold of Gary.

The banjo crossed with Royale with cherries is a giveaway winner

2 Likes

Ok i just started one kpcjrva

1 Like

@MaD-VapoR cmon your turn lol.

1 Like

The pressure!!! The pressure!!!

lol

I’ll do it, but don’t have time right now. IG pretty secure?

1 Like

Idk just messing around w @Carpenter now. He’s helping me.

1 Like

Ig is secure u can make your page private. I will tag who ever i have as friend if you find me or carpe

1 Like

Yup :+1: what he said. I don’t know how to tag people though :joy:

1 Like