The Carpenters Journal

Thanks guys… ladies look and smell great,
I’m going to let the temperatures drop a little bit more than normal tonight and throughout the next few weeks. I’ll update pics later… :sunglasses::call_me_hand::+1:

3 Likes

Fattie

Liz

And Masha with a fat main Cola :v::call_me_hand:

Also the lights are right at 18 inches above top of canopy. Turned on my mars Hydro TS 1000 also at 100%

14 Likes

Group shot with the lights

15 Likes

Mighty nice Carp looking great :v:

3 Likes

Mam looks amazing and those ladies are looking amazing

4 Likes

Polls are open for voting y’all

5 Likes

Nice Brother, thick colas on those! What’s the chop date :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

12/23/21 will put me at the end of 9 weeks. So somewhere in that area for Fattie and the 2 BBK might go a few weeks longer.

1 Like

Might be a Merry Christmas brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was going for brother. Too bad they wouldn’t be dried and cured. But that’s OK.
All right everybody I’m gonna be giving updates on some thing a little different. My wife ordered a magic butter machine and a T check measuring system to test THC and CBD. :grin::v:
Tag some peeps later, back to work for me!! :v:

7 Likes

Standing by brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Those look incredible!

2 Likes

Killing it!

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss Brother and also sorry for being so far behind. Looking awesome :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks guys…appreciate your feedback and condolences. :call_me_hand:
Some night shots and bad news, I have a Rat coming in my room!!

13 Likes

OK, you have actual rat :rat: or are you referring to something I’m not familiar with. Either way the girls are looking good :+1:

3 Likes

Yes an actual rat! I put out a sticky trap Cause I thought it was a mouse. Before lights out last night the sticky trap was ripped to shreds

3 Likes

@Bdoll welcome to the forum. Guys n gals this is my wife.

7 Likes

Thanks Puddin!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum I’m a follower, love what you are doing :smile:

2 Likes