The Carpenters Journal

Awww thank you for the kind words @kaptain3d :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve honestly never tried the MBM or the Ardent, but I’m not a gadget girl. I’ve worked as an assistant chef and a jr. chef and all I can say when someone tries to sell me a gadget is “I already have something that does that… it’s called a knife” ROFLMAO!!

This girl does everything by hand with the exception of my fairly new Source Turbo which I use to make the concentrates.

@Carpenter, if you are looking at the MBM, it sounds like you are wanting an oil based tincture? I would say it depends on how strong you want the tincture… If you don’t need it very strong, oil based would be good, but if you want really strong, I would probably make a concentrate using a QWET, then infuse that into the oil of your choice.

I do hear a lot of good things about both though but here’s a journal discussing the two:

An here are a few links to Blackthumbbetty and my concentrates / food journals as well:

Happy reading but please let me know if you have any questions! I’m always happy to help if I can :slight_smile: Cheers!

6 Likes