The_Cannabowlist’s Flowering Tent!

Mainline got transferred to the flowering tent today.

Solo girls starting week 2 transition.

7 Likes

Looking so good in there. Exciting things in miniature proportions!

3 Likes

I have a feeling they are going to end up as big or bigger than the Dosi’s!

2 Likes

Apollo Creed

A10-Warthog

University of Washington Purple x Planet of the Grapes 55

Slumper Mainline Up-Pot

Group pic

6 Likes

Wow! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Got a measurement on the Apollo Creed today!

6 Likes

Slumper Mainline Up-Pot got her first and final defol today!

4 Likes

Here’s the prizes that I just got in the mail for some of the weekly contest I have won!

5 Likes

I’ve just started using Miicrobial mass myself. So far I’m pretty pleased but I don’t have a good yardstick lmao. I just gave everyone a shot and see exploding growth everywhere, so who can say :rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@The_Cannabowlist That’s pretty awesome! Can’t say I’ve heard of the Cheetah piss though lol. :rofl:

3 Likes

I will probably mix some up this weekend when it’s not supposed to be raining and I can move better! MM plus grow dots should be some massive plants for solo cups!

3 Likes

I’ve heard mention a couple of times but not that often, it’s supposed to be some amazing stuff tho!

2 Likes

All got a nice dose of Microbial Mass and Fish Shit!

5 Likes

Beautiful work! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank You!

2 Likes

Any thoughts three days later?

I have a gimpy plant I have some MM to and she shot sky-high literally overnight. I was a skeptic but I’m wondering now if the MM had something to do with it.

2 Likes

@Graysin to answer your question! Lol

Had a main check in today so did an actual photo shoot! Lol. The A10 is an extra for the comp and not ‘em eligible main entry so that’s why I got to play with some smoke effects on it that I may include more often from now on!

University of Washington Purple x Planet of the Grapes 55 (1/2) Lineworks Genetics

University of Washington Purple x Planet of the Grapes 55 (2/2) Lineworks Genetics

Apollo Creed - Jedi Geneticxxx

Slumper Mainline Up-Pot - Bay Area Cannabis Co.

A10-Warthog - Jedi Genetixxx

7 Likes

That’s some undeniable progress. :v:

1 Like

Yup! Gonna have to mix up some more when I feel up it again.

2 Likes

Yeah, the once every two weeks thing is what really appeals. I gotta say not having to be overly conscious about when I threw it in last is nice. Will probably still use Tribus and Recharge intermittently throughout too - I haven’t been very good about it this last round and I can see my plants suffering a bit as a result.

2 Likes