The_Cannabowlist’s Flowering Tent!

It’s a competition plant. Herms are out and I don’t have the physical or mental inclination to mess with it.

2 Likes

On the good side, my official testers are in. Will be dropping some of these and some Yeti Wedding when the Strawberry Sublime are done.

3 Likes

Well I bet that gave the breeder running the contest some serious insight about the stability of the strain. :joy:

3 Likes

Wife talked me into keeping in. Ugh. Lol

The breeder isn’t the one running it, they were packs the breeder sent in knowing it was for a comp and that they were untested.

2 Likes

Was the strain supposed to have been tested prior to the competition?

So maybe the wife will pick off the :hotdog: every day … :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

The guy running it thought they were tested seeds… guess he failed to ask so the breeder didn’t tell him. Idk.

This is fully 100% my hobby. Lol
Would be different if she smoked, but nope. Lol
If I’m physically unable to do something she will step in and help tho!

2 Likes

Gonna call it Elliot Page! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

UWP throwing colors and smells amazing already! In week 4 I believe.
Cleaned up all the lower budding sites I could find to help all the energy go to the top sites. Also did some defol to open her up more.

Ready…
And twist!

And the pics you have been looking for!

6 Likes

Hey I know this is an older post in your journal but I was noticing how you set your mainline I like your little wire harness stabilizer. I really want to learn mainlining do you recommend any specific videos or reads. I’ve read nugzbuckets method with picks but I guess I need more visual stimuli. Thanks. Beautiful grows

1 Like

Nugbucket as is a great place to start. I would also recommend looking up the Nebula Mainfold method. It’s very similar, but explained a little better. I’ll also tag you on my original plant which was a full manifold.

3 Likes

Trimmed up the A10 tonight and got 59.69grams/ 2.13ounces. I didn’t weight the trim stuff, just tossed it into the bag with the rest. Got a decent amount of kief as well.
Will take pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Been a long day. Got fitted for a new back brace today, so pretty sore from that and ramen is calling my name. Froze the extra juices and some meat from the last roast, so using that as the base!

2 Likes

That small dark green flowering plant looks amazing… she’s perfect so healthy :heart_eyes: she is so unique not a leaf out of place :muscle::100:

2 Likes

Yeah, she’s pretty, I’ll give her that.

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: I’ve been dropping the temp down to 68°-69° at night on her and the frost to over :rofl: Elliott Page is off the chain … Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Decided to make a cannagar, but I don’t have a mold. So got into the boys legos and built one. Packed it full and let cure overnight!

Here are the results!

7 Likes

:star_struck: :smoking:

LOL, just awesome!

2 Likes

That’s crazy cool I’ll have to take lessons one day :sunglasses::muscle::100:

1 Like

UWP starting week 5!

7 Likes

Made a mini with the A10 I just started curing. Will smoke this tonight after the kids are all asleep!

7 Likes

Great buds and wonderful photography too!

1 Like