The_Cannabowlist’s Flowering Tent!

Into the darkness she goes!

3 Likes

Very nice work! Can I go with them… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

You would have to hang out in my shower. :joy: but sure, I got like 4-5 oz on hand, so might need to bring some more. Lol

3 Likes

Nothings showing up…

3 Likes

I didn’t see it, either. I used the “small” size, but I’ll try it again:

If it doesn’t work, then here’s a screenshot. Elvira is making the “come here” hand/finger motion:

But now that the timing of the silliness is lost, :crazy_face: :blush: :laughing: , here’s the context:

3 Likes

It worked! And I get the context! Ahh, Elvira…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cut the A10 tonight. I had to tie it up so that I could cut branches off as it kept trying to fall over… Even had a couple branches bent over under their own weight where the branch had a pinch point at the bend. These buds are dense AF! Will take pics tomorrow.

4 Likes

Poison Apple.

UWPxPG55

5 Likes

A10-Warthog!
Took a photo shoot of the main stem and one other stem.

Main stem!

Second stem.

5 Likes

Beautiful, and I love the “spiral staircase” pic.

Careful, you have an Undead attempting to come forth through your grow tent! “Kill the head!”

4 Likes

That’s just the fertilizer acting up. Usually happens this time of year. Lol

1 Like

Yeah! It’s The Elvira Effect! :sunglasses:

1 Like

My stash! It’s growing!

5 Likes

Herm or no?

3 Likes

Yes, beginning nanners… remove as soon as you find them… :scream:
If you only have a couple of weeks left, it’s no biggie, but if you’re still far away from harvest, those will try to make seeds…
@Graysin might have a better answer… but those are no good… :cry:

2 Likes

Looks like man parts, sorry about that.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. It’s for a competition and is the only one I have left of the 8 seeds I dropped… severely disappointed, will cut later today. Not going to go through the pain of constantly checking and plucking wieners each day.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s too bad, sorry!

1 Like

I’d pluck them off now with a spray bottle of water and tweezers, and let it ride for a few days. If they re-emerge, chuck it.

It’s one of those things where I’ve seen enough herms throw out one round of male bits and then nothing at all - and enough constantly resupply - that the only way to know which brand you got is plucking the first set and waiting a bit.

3 Likes