The Blueberry Strikes Back

Back in the 80’s we would have smoked those. Then again, we would smoke anything. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Would have smoked the stems and roots in the 70’s lol

4 Likes

Set to watch too have 3 or 4 BBA’s running now too

1 Like

In the 70’s, I saved all my seeds from bags of green weed. I had a huge bag of them and often (purposely) would allow quite a bit of weed to “slide down the album cover.” Anytime I was out of weed, I would take that bag of beans and run it through my mom’s kitchen sieve and viola, pile of powder to shove in the bong. Was a life saver on many many occasions, until it wasn’t and grind as I might, blech. We’ve come a long way, Baby!!

8 Likes

I know right every time i look at my huge pile of fans (composted to garden out back) i think shit i woulda smoked all thoses

3 Likes

Hey guys remember the 5th black widow seed I said I lost, well, I found it!

15 Likes

2 plants 1 cup hahahahaha

9 Likes

2 girl plants, one cup :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

6 Likes

Hahahaha so wrong lol

3 Likes

I did the same thing. Saved my seeds and particles of weed off the album cover to save for those rainy days. Also had someone give me a gallon bag of seeds filled 3/4 full. I dumped them out on a screen stacked on 8-tracks (yes I said 8-tracks) lol… Well by the time I ran my hand over them I had a 1/2 ounce on the table. Those were good times.

3 Likes

Haha I still have an 8-track and some Elvis Presley ZZ top Neil diamond and several other eight-track tapes just didn’t ever hook up speakers to it it’s in my garage

3 Likes

I had a stoner moment the other day and spilled my seedling and it dumped all over the counter. I was gentle and found the roots were only about 2” as seedling was just a 1/2” similar to the one on the edge. If it were me I would try to scoop the one on edge out with a spoon. And re pot it, may take a bit to spring back but wouldn’t be any worse than having 2 in your container. My seedling looks better now than before the mishap.

3 Likes

That’s the plan.

2 Likes

Anyone ever had blueberry jack cross of blueberry and jack herrer? I brought some back from Colorado and it’s one of my all time fav strains and I’m at about out would love to see if anyone knew where to score those at?

3 Likes

How much did the 1/2 Oz run you??

1 Like

If I remember correctly $80-100 but I don’t tend to bring back a lot of flower since I tend to supply enough for my needs. But love the taste and the effects of this it’s a uppity bluberry if that makes sense?
On top of it they were all popcorns not a single bud that was sizable

6 Likes

No idea man. But some plants grow popcorn type nuggs. Man i cant remember what kind i smoked a couple years ago. But ive NEVER seen big buds of it. Quarter to nickel sized buds always. N that cross sounds wicked

1 Like

I’m finding that folks who use a mechanical trimmer (or crank bowl trimmer) either because the trimmer does it or the grower has to break each cola down, that nugs are always much more uniform and small. I follow the rule when I cut up my sticks, no nug larger than a golf ball. My first couple grows I wanted display colas and frankly, that’s a drying style all of it’s own. But point is, each of those golf ball sized chunks I jar up can easily be broken down into 5-15 smaller flowers (buds). I know that Willd uses a bowl trimmer adapted to a power drill and I think the fingers on the trimmer and the rolling of the buds results in those smaller, broken down (or popcorn looking) nugs of larger nugs. Just my too sense

4 Likes

I was faced with this conundrum for the first time last night. Was jarring PT colas and they just went in the jar so funky. I snapped off the main ‘top bud’ of the cola so they are just about in half. Definitely a couple blunts per half.

5 Likes

I like Big Buds, and I cannot lie!!

But following @Donaldj’s advice regarding paper bag drying and such, I stopped that 6" display cola crap and went straight for the uniform slow dry and solid cure. If 6" colas are on your radar that’s fine, just dry/cure them all in the same jars as opposed to mixing with lesser nugz. Now once my sticks have hung for a few days to a week, I snip them up into (hopefully whole developed bud masses) golf ball sized pieces for bag drying. Has worked awesomely my last three grows. But all of my jars except the popcorny buds, have fairly large one or two joint nugs. I take one out and break off two smaller flowers to bong and I can pick at it a few times before I reach for another. Why? Cause I like Big Buds LMAO

11 Likes