The Blueberry Strikes Back

Well, I guess she has quite a bit of stretching to do. I appreciate the pointers.

2 Likes

I think we’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I envy you outdoor growers.

3 Likes

Oh I envy outdoor growers too. Last summer was my only try and ended with bud rot and spider mites. I may try again early, maybe start in the little greenhouse. Before bugs and muggy rains

1 Like

Wish I had a greenhouse.

Funny you say that, I was just thinking about a green house today. Not sure I can pull it off where I am.

2 Likes

It’s just a little one. Summer Fall is the best time to find them cheaper.

1 Like

Me either. At least not until Pritzker passes the law.

Even at that some ass hat would probably steal my crop.

I also have my eye on a greenhouse but I don’t think heat/humidity would be my friend

2 Likes

It’s balls soup here in the summer. I better just stick to indoor.

3 Likes

I won’t do late summer for sure. It was way to hot humid.

Seems here we haven’t had a spring or fall just beamin a$$ hot :hot_face: or :cold_face: cold

Idk what to expect anymore. Usually our August September is hot and dry. Not anymore :frowning_with_open_mouth:. Spring here hasn’t been the norm either…cold, hot, cold hot. I was looking at a rainbow in 55° a few days ago and this morning it was 28 :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are you my neighbor??

1 Like

Depends on where you are

I need to join the lab

Me too. It seems kinda complicated. Do you pay one time only or is it a yearly thing.

Maybe if I stopped buying lights and other stuff I could afford it

2 Likes

I think it’s one time but right now you have to pay for course too. But he’ll i could use more knowledge for sure. Are you watching football this weekend?