The Blueberry Strikes Back

Mega crop and now I’m using bud explosion. There cal mag through out also. I’m also using up the Kraken and Tritons trawl I have left over. I’m really happy with the MC. My pH has been stable the whole grow and really enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone.

5 Likes

Looking good bro. You are using the green leaf calmag as well? If so how much? I’m almost out of my old calmag and will be switching to theirs soon.

Yes I am. A tsp per gallon.

Same amount I am using, great results.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Hey your running NL aren’t you? How much cal are you giving?

I am using about 5ml per gallon if liquid and a tsp per gallon if powder. They are calcium hogs especially if using QBs.

3 Likes

Another update on these gals. They are some pokey ass finishers. They just need to be done already.

7 Likes

They look really good for being some pokey ass finishers :grin: they’re putting all their time in the beefing up the buds!

5 Likes

True, but they aren’t earning when they are still on the plant lol. I’ll wait though. Everyday they get bigger. The bud explosion seems to be doing well

6 Likes

Well, I had to chop today. The WPM was starting to really spread and I didn’t want to lose anything. The trichs were all cloudy with very little amber but oh well. I did wash all the buds and I’m amazed at what comes off those rascals. I’ll always do this from here forward. I’ll post some pics after I’m all done. Still some BBA left but it’s looking a little thin so far.

9 Likes

I’ve been a PITA about washing your harvest for just that reason. Your buds will last longer fresh too.

4 Likes

These blueberry plants are fooking mold magnets. So happy they are chopped.

1 Like

500 grams so far

5 Likes

9 Likes

So, out of the two plants, I jarred 5 Oz 21 grams from them. Way better than I expected out of these ladies. There is still one more BBA to harvest, most likely tomorrow and the 2 Cali snows. Those will most likely go next week sometime. I drilled the stem on the BBA for that last little push. Overall, I’m really happy with my first grow of autos and the first run of the mega crop nutes. Can’t wait to compare the flavor to the nectar nutes!

6 Likes

Me too :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:

Here are the remaining blueberry and the Cali snow. They are coming down this week from what I can see.

8 Likes

Is that a glare off your head in the last one? :stuck_out_tongue: Looking good, man! :+1:

4 Likes

Bahahaha it sure is. You seent me.

4 Likes